Featured Not resolved
2.6
Cleanliness

Went to wafflehouse at 9227 Parkway E, Birmingham, Alabama this morning around 7:15 a.m.for a call-in order to pick up on my way to work.

Ordered sausage and cheese omlet, cheese grit and hash browns. Let me start with the breakfast was not in a to-go plate, more like 2 to-go tops with foil paper lining the bottom. Get to work and sit down to begin eating and the omlet was dark as it was cooked in old grease. Then took a *** of the omlet and the sausage was burnt and the eggs taste like it soaked in grease for days.

This is one reason that I stopped eating wafflehouse for years before. Also tried the dried out grits, clunks of hard grit with my cheese at the very bottom. To and insult to injury, the toast was like chewing on tuff old stell bread. That meal cost me a little over $8 with a $2 tip.

Last time I will ever eat at another wafflehouse.Called the store and asked to speak with the manager and was placed on hold then asked if they could take a message and have them to call me back, that's when I said I will just contact Corporate.

Review about: Waffle House All Star Special Combo Meal.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Waffle House?

Comments