5.0
Quality of Food

On last night my team and I visited your location on Jimmy dyers parkway in Augusta Georgia We are visiting from Mississippi here playing in the Peach Jam I just wanted to inform you that one of your employees her Name tag said December I don’t know if that was her real name but that’s what her name tag said. I wanted to inform you that we will be here until Monday and we will not be visiting your establishment again in the future because of your employees excessive profanity as well as her temperament.

She continually used the F word. It was so bad we asked our server to please let us have our food to go , and to add insult to injury when we went out to get in our van she was outside using excessive profanity She acted as if she was either intoxicated or on some sort of drugs. I have also informed others in our units not to visit your establishment.

I’m not one that usually complains but this behavior should not be tolerated in a family oriented environment. Thank you kindly but know thank you.

Review about: Waffle House Customer Care.

Comments

Make sure you contact corporate.