2.3
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

We walked in to WH this morning, seated, and waitress brought our drinks and took our order. We waited and waited, watching other customers recieve their food that came in after us.

Waited over 30 minutes. When food came, the order was not cooked correctly as we specified to the waitress. We asked to speak to the manager, he turned around from cooking at the grill. Asked if we wanted it redone.

No because we already late for work now. I was gonna take mine to go, my date returned his plate to the waitress in discust. We both ordered the All Star with one plain waffle and one pecan waffle. Waitress brings me a plain waffle when i ordered a pecan and told her from the initial order i would be taking waffle to go.

She then tells me its gonna take longer. I overheard a rude remark from waitress that my date had no patience. By this time I left my meal in a to go box on the table and we left. He layed $2 on the table to pay for his orange juice.

No happy, manager didnt even care, only offered to re cook my dates meal.

Waited far to long already. We even watched customers checking out that walked in after us.

Product or Service Mentioned: Waffle House All Star Special Combo Meal.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments