Waffle House - Charged more to my credit card than I agreed to; more than shown on charge slip
I live in North Carolina and was visiting my Aunt and Uncle in Charleston SC. Being in their late 80’s, they mostly get out only to doctors. I thought it would be great to carry breakfast for us to them.
I called the Waffle House located at 2229 Savannah Hwy Charleston SC and placed a carryout order to be picked up at 9.45am. I arrived timely and picked up the breakfasts ordered, used my Visa card and signed slip for $33.81.
The next day, as I reviewed my Visa Card online, I was shocked to see a charge of $38.91 for the above described transaction!
This Waffle House ripped me off for 5$!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Fraud Charge
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Currently PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "Omg what has happened to our friendly new waffle house on canton highway in marietta ga .....waited 20 minutes atill no service dirty dishes still sittin in front of us..."
- "Today I say to have breakfast might I add that I am pregnant and suffer from severe morning sickness this was what i was eating today my email address is..."
- "I visited a waffle house in galveston, texas. This place was feelthy, dirty. The back cooking area had trash, dirty cleaning raggs, and dirty tables with custoners wairing. I will..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."