Waffle House - Charged more to my credit card than I agreed to; more than shown on charge slip
I live in North Carolina and was visiting my Aunt and Uncle in Charleston SC. Being in their late 80’s, they mostly get out only to doctors. I thought it would be great to carry breakfast for us to them.
I called the Waffle House located at 2229 Savannah Hwy Charleston SC and placed a carryout order to be picked up at 9.45am. I arrived timely and picked up the breakfasts ordered, used my Visa card and signed slip for $33.81.
The next day, as I reviewed my Visa Card online, I was shocked to see a charge of $38.91 for the above described transaction!
This Waffle House ripped me off for 5$!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Fraud Charge
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "Cold as *** / nobody gives a *** place is filthy / hwy 18 jackson ms - food cold/ everybody wants to play Grabass rather than take care of the..."
- "I'm so annoyed right now. I've tried our local Outback several times. Each time it gets worse. I gave it a break, and decided to give them another try. Attached,..."
- "No bacon in the crust. No bacon in the trust! Bad pizza. Way disappointed. SHAME ON YOU BLAKE SHELTON! Wats with this lame pie? No bacon. Almost no cheese?..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."
- "Stay away from Legal Zoom!!! There is NO WAY to cancel services on your account. I tried to remedy the situation with my credit card but I guess I will..."