I live in North Carolina and was visiting my Aunt and Uncle in Charleston SC. Being in their late 80’s, they mostly get out only to doctors. I thought it would be great to carry breakfast for us to them.
I called the Waffle House located at 2229 Savannah Hwy Charleston SC and placed a carryout order to be picked up at 9.45am. I arrived timely and picked up the breakfasts ordered, used my Visa card and signed slip for $33.81.
The next day, as I reviewed my Visa Card online, I was shocked to see a charge of $38.91 for the above described transaction!
This Waffle House ripped me off for 5$!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Fraud Charge
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "The waffle house in Temple Ga, is one of the worst places to eat, you go in the people are nice but service really is bad, I complained 2 times..."
- " Read other reviews and learn, Red Robin Sucks! We ordered by phone to go, Phone rang for at least 2 minutes and then at least 3 more before someone..."
- "I was at safeway last night at around 10:55 i seen they had buy one get one free on soda pop, so i grabbed two and some chips and dip...."
- "Instant Bulk SMTP Instant Bulk SMTP is an outgoing email service that will allow you to send emails from your email address either you have your own software or you don’t..."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."