Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Me and a co-worker got into a fight at work the girl who I got into a fight with and actually initiated the fight inside and outside she came at me with the stapler and all I did was defend myself and I get fired and she gets to stay which I think is completely unfair and I actually heard her and the manager Tasha where really good friends out of work so she turned the other check when it came to firing her friend. I think favoritism in a serious situation such as this should now be tolerated under any circumstances.

If she was going to keep one especially the one who started everything from stealing tips to attacking me with a stapler she should have kept both of us. Just because there friends doesn't mean that the girls actions were justifiable. A fight is a fight and both parties should be terminated Trival or traumatic. And I think the manager at 489 should be questioned for her actions.

She didn't check the tapes which I insisted on to prove she was stealing tips and she hit me first with a deadly weapon.

I really think both of them should be terminated management for conspiring to hide or ignore evidence to help a friend out and the other girl Shamisia for stealing tips. Because I don't care how much I do or don't like a person stealing a person's money at a work place is beyond unorthodox and no one should have to keep looking over there shoulder to make sure everything is adding up especially when you are apart of a team.

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

Comments