1131 West Pearce Boulevard, Wentzville, MO 63385
1.4
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I went to Wentzville Waffle House yesterday around 10 10:30 at night the servers gave terrible customer service and also a girl named Anna she was a server recommended I turn the high chair upside down and put my baby who is in a pumpkin seat in it like that so I did because she said it was safe and shes seen it before not even 5 minutes after putting my child in the highchair like that it ended up falling over and my child ended up smacking her face on your concrete floor I did take her to the hospital because it left a big welt on her face when the incident happened the servers and cook just stared didn't say anything the older lady with glasses once she took our order apologized but our original server whose name is Anna didn't apologize she didn't say anything she actually ignored us the rest of that night and sat on her phone then we went to pay the bill and I asked for two separate checks so my mom and her boyfriend could pay separately than me and my child and my boyfriend they ended up charging both me and my mom for my child meal when I said something about it she said I would have to call the next day so I tried to call today which is Sunday morning and they dont answer the phone. I would like the extra money that i paid back and something done about the incident that could have been avoided if the server anna didnt recommend i put my 4 month old baby in the highchair like that

Comments

SolidFox

You listened and put your child, like an idiot, that way in the chair. i could have told you that just sounds like a BAD idea waiting to happen.

The double order-i can see why youre pissed but as far as the baby....its mother cannot be mad when she is incompetent. You listened to a waffle house (no offense-but come on!) Waitresses opinion.

This world is full of *** Grow up and take better care of your kid. Youre not going to get paid off this, *** if anything there should be a dfacs case opened...stupid!