25101 Perdido Beach Blvd, Orange Beach, AL 36561, USA

Update by user Sep 29, 2018

Wow guess they didn’t like my honesty. I have just been “let go without reason.” It is not the perdido store! It’s the Orange Beach store but all store are under the same management.

Original review posted by user Sep 29, 2018

I am a cook at the Waffle House in Orange Beach, AL. I went to cook some food and I see that the insert where we keep our chicken is filled with sirloin and cheesesteak blood.

I grab my camera to record this because my unit manager has been cooking the whole shift. I immediately go confront her about the matter and she says “I know, that’s why I threw the chicken on the grill first.” I followed up in shock “what?

That doesn’t decontaminate them, you probably just killed a dozen people.” She states “ We were busy I didn’t have time to clean them.” This is one of many unsanitary and illegal things that I’ve seen while working at Waffle House ranging from illegally placed back pay to illegally used benefits. (Video will be uplaoaded soon!)

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

Comments

Sorry but this website can't and won't do anything about a health violation at a AWEFUL HOUSE. This is a public forum dip wit.