2.1
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

There isnt a area he didnt have an open soar, Non of which was scabbed over. Visible blood .

He put on gloves after he scratched them with out washing the blood off and went back to work. They look to be mosquito or bed bug bites. But there were so many , Hundreds in fact .He had them covering every area of both arms. As you would not answer your phone after 6 attempts.

The constant beeping in my ear was a deterrent . You do not care about your loyal customers . Retired my husband and l often treat ourselves at least 3 times a week and when we travel we can depend on a hot breakfast cooked fast unlike I HOP who takes forever and it s cold when you get it . By the way , when I pushed my half uneaten breakfast away the waitress did come over because I was about to be sick .

I told her did your manager know he had open soars like that . She looked said OMG . I never noticed went to the back and told her . The active manager was a waitress type with no visible manager experience .

Since I had arrived she was load laughing playful with other waitress . Annoying the guest who were trying to talk enjoy polite conversation . When she came out the back room , i was waiting by the door for my husband who was at the register. She shouted at me across the room drawing unwanted attention to me and said in a loud voice Can I help you.

Another waitress said she is waiting on her husband . And they went on laughing and loudly playing around .In most of your restaurants this is common .We like that its a happy joyful environment the camaraderie and gossip but with out management its like your at there house and they are shouting across the room with no end . You cant hear you own self think .

Just thought I would throw that in . Its a pet peeve .

Review about: Waffle House All Star Special Combo Meal.

Reason of review: i want a refund we did not finish the food . .

I liked: There is one everywhere i go.

I didn't like: Scratching soars all down arms of our cook.

Comments

I think you meant :sores".