Cleanliness

location 90n Whyte hardee blvd, Hardeeville SC

Went in around 10:30 pm 6/19/18 to get something to eat while traveling back home. Soon as you walk in you hear being played very LOUD music, first I was taken back but I still continue to sit down, now as I'm listing to the music I hear curse words very inappropriate words that should not be played in a public place.

I still continued with my experience at this location, server went to table behind me first even tho we came in first , when she finally got to us ( I'm in a party of two) we have not quite decided

what to eat so I ask can you bring two waters, her reply was " we have lots of water, you don't have to ask for it so rude" at this point I'm floored , as she walked away I can no longer continue my experience at this location and we get up to leave, as we are walking out a gentlemen yells why are you leaving?

are you serious ??? why am I leaving, your playing music so loudly that has inapproprate language , thank goodness I didn't have my kids with me, as your service is awful....

Product or Service Mentioned: Waffle House Waiter.

Preferred solution: just feel company needs to be aware of who is representing them .

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 20.

Comments