Contact Waffle House

03:19 AVG CALL DURATION
8% ISSUES RESOLVED

Customers Contact Waffle House to Ask about:

Employment:

• “Trying to find my W-2”
  • “Job hiring”
  • “I need a copy of a 2015 w2”

Staff:

• “Food and service”
  • “Employee service”
  • “Need to speak with Alonzo Smith’s Boss do to his rude behavior and lack of customer service”

Account:

• “Login help”
  • “Forgot password to mywafflehouse login”
  • “I need to speak to a management team so I can find out why I can't get into my account”

Request for Information:

• “How to sign up with direct deposit”
  • “To complain about a worker at store number 634 her name is Tamika and she's really really good!”
  • “To complain about a worker”

Payments and Charges:

• “Overcharged”
  • “I was overcharged for my food to begin with had them run my card they overcharged me additionally on my card amount difference from my receipt”
  • “Overcharged and poor managerial service”

Product/ Service:

• “Radiator broke had to leave my vehicle in the parking lot last night”
  • “I just said in Waffle House for 30 minutes and nobody said hey to me and they still have not yet to take my order their cooking one order at a time unit number 1295 Hoover Alabama”
  • “Complaining about quality of service at a Winnsboro Highway 34 and I-77 service quality is poor no matter what shift you go there”

Shipping and Delivery:

• “Have not gotten my w2”
  • “I didnt get my pay and i need it now”
  • “I lived in Texas and I still didn't receive my check from training April 18 2017 my name is Heather otwell”

Website/ Application:

• “The website will not allow me to get into my account to change my information on the application”
  • “Application process”
  • “Problems submitting application on line' wont send code for registration of application.”

Cards:

• “Paycard”
  • “Employee used my debit card”
  • “Food handlers card”

Return/ Replace:

• “To find out about my pay cheak and change address”
  • “Very disgruntled and will not return back to this waffle house employees fighring and screaming at each other”
  • “Change address on my w2 form”

Refund:

• “Refund”

Other:

• “Watress took everyone ordor around me twice in One week”
  • “An employee threatens personal and property damage and use very vulgar language”
  • “Donations”

About Waffle House

Top 5 Waffle House Services

Customer Care, Waiter, Manager, Sanitary Conditions, Cook

Top 5 Waffle House Products

Eggs, Waffle, All Star Special Combo Meal, Sandwich, Steak

Top 5 Likes about Waffle House

Cook did an awesome job of cooking my food, Clean, Stated in review, Service was great and so was the server, Hash brown potatoes

Top 5 Dislikes about Waffle House

Customer service, Service, Food made me sick, Employee actions and conversations, Cleanliness of the store

Summary

Waffle House is a chain of fast food restaurants. It is a US based company which operates throughout the country. This name of the company has been chosen because it specializes in waffles. Besides different dishes including waffles, the menu of any Waffle House restaurant also includes some hot and cold coffee drinks and tea.

All of the Waffle House shops are designed in such a way for the customer to feel like home and stay there for rather long time. But still some people complain that the customer service in these Waffle House shops is much to be desired.

Waffle House reviews and complaints

MasterCard

Edit Description
Show

Waffle House Stats

Filter Reset Filter by range.
Level of detail.

Number of Reviews

No reviews for this period.

Number of Comments

No comments for this period.

Number of Calls

No calls for this period.

Compare Waffle House to

Panera Bread
1467 reviews
2.6
Compare

Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.

A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future

Show
Do you have something to say about Waffle House? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup