Waffle House Contact Information

Customers Contact Waffle House to Ask about:

Employment:

• “Lost wages”
  • “Job discrimination”
  • “Trying to find my W-2”

Staff:

• “*** service”
  • “Terrible service”
  • “An employee threatens personal and property damage and use very vulgar language”

Account:

• “Locked out of account”
  • “Login help”
  • “Forgot password to mywafflehouse login”

Request for Information:

• “Not washing hands / not preparing food properly and then the manager was not concerned and would not even turn around to talk to me. And I wasn't loud belligerent or anyting”
  • “Interview questions”
  • “How to sign up with direct deposit”

Payments and Charges:

• “Overcharged”
  • “Over charge on debit card”
  • “I was overcharged for my food to begin with had them run my card they overcharged me additionally on my card amount difference from my receipt”

Product/ Service:

• “Radiator broke had to leave my vehicle in the parking lot last night”
  • “I just said in Waffle House for 30 minutes and nobody said hey to me and they still have not yet to take my order their cooking one order at a time unit number 1295 Hoover Alabama”
  • “Complaining about quality of service at a Winnsboro Highway 34 and I-77 service quality is poor no matter what shift you go there”

Shipping and Delivery:

• “Have not gotten my w2”
  • “I didnt get my pay and i need it now”
  • “I lived in Texas and I still didn't receive my check from training April 18 2017 my name is Heather otwell”

Website/ Application:

• “The website will not allow me to get into my account to change my information on the application”
  • “Application process”
  • “Problems submitting application on line' wont send code for registration of application.”

Cards:

• “Paycard”
  • “Employee used my debit card”
  • “Food handlers card”

Return/ Replace:

• “To find out about my pay cheak and change address”
  • “Very disgruntled and will not return back to this waffle house employees fighring and screaming at each other”
  • “Change address on my w2 form”

Refund:

• “Refund”

Other:

• “Dirty nesty place on my zion rd worker doing her in place floor dirty with food on it”
  • “To have camera looked at”
  • “Dog eating from customer plate and licking plate”

Waffle House Rating Stats

Customer Care, Waiter, Manager, Sanitary Conditions, Cook

Top 5 Waffle House Products

Eggs, Waffle, All Star Special Combo Meal, Sandwich, Steak

Top 5 Likes about Waffle House

Cook did an awesome job of cooking my food, Clean, Stated in review, Service was great and so was the server, Hash brown potatoes

Top 5 Dislikes about Waffle House

Customer service, Service, Food made me sick, Employee actions and conversations, Cleanliness of the store

Summary

Waffle House is a chain of fast food restaurants. It is a US based company which operates throughout the country. This name of the company has been chosen because it specializes in waffles. Besides different dishes including waffles, the menu of any Waffle House restaurant also includes some hot and cold coffee drinks and tea.

All of the Waffle House shops are designed in such a way for the customer to feel like home and stay there for rather long time. But still some people complain that the customer service in these Waffle House shops is much to be desired.

Waffle House reviews and complaints

MasterCard

Edit Description
Show

Waffle House Stats

Filter Reset Filter by range.
Level of detail.

Number of Reviews

No reviews for this period.

Number of Comments

No comments for this period.

Number of Calls

No calls for this period.

Compare Waffle House to

1621 reviews
2.5
Show

Top Rated Reviews

Do you have something to say about Waffle House? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup