Contact Information

Customer Service:

• (866) 204-5393 Gift Card Help Line
  • (877) 992-3353 Hot Line
Write review

does not support this feature.

Currently you can call only US numbers.

Corporate Office Address:

Waffle House Inc.
5986 Financial Drive
Norcross, GA 30071
United States

Other Info:

Corporate Office Working Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (EST)

Help in Social Networks:

Customers Contact Waffle House to Ask about:

Employment Question:

• “Job”
  • “About employment”
  • “Im not a customer i was an employee as of 2 days ago. I was targeted by other employees to get my job taken from me. I feel i was wronged and would like to talk with someone that can help me figure this out. To get my job back.”

Staff Question:

• “Bad customer service very”
  • “Horrible service” , Review #1684152
  • “BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE”

Account Question:

• “To find out what my password to my account”
  • “Trying to get in my account”
  • “Cant access my account”

Request for Information Question:

• “Complaint about a manager”
  • “Payroll question”
  • “Interview questions”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Overcharged and poor managerial service”
  • “Being overcharged for texas melt” , Review # 1669539
  • “It will not let me print my coupon.”

Cards Question:

• “Paycard”
  • “My card was ran over the amount of my ticket”
  • “Employee used my debit card”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “I didn't get my vacation check”
  • “Because I did not get my check”
  • “I didnt get my W2 for 2018”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Insurance”
  • “Waitress did not do correct order and got upset when I told her it was wrong.” , Review # 1611468
  • “I sat in a Waffle House chair at the food bar and it broke!!! I hit me head on the floor I need compensation for the embarrassing moment”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Employee application”
  • “Help with application”
  • “Trouble with application”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Change address on my w2 form”
  • “Ex employee need to change address for w2” , Review # 1443866
  • “To find out about my pay cheak and change address”

Refund Question:

• “Refund” , Review # 1486060
  • “Got hung up on and refused to be refunded After my order was messed up”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Activate gift card”
  • “To cancel the case opened on my complaint”

Other Question:

• “I live right across the street coming there all the time they are very rude and always get your food messed up and had the phone hung up in my face”
  • “No one in the store”
  • “Complant”

Waffle House Rating Stats

2.4 out of 5 stars
based on 887 reviews

Rating trend

About

Waffle House Privacy Policy
At Waffle House restaurants', Waffle House are committed to protecting The Customer's privacy. While visiting the Waffle House restaurants site, The User may be asked to provide information that personally identifies The Client of Waffle House (name, address, billing address, email address, home telephone number, mobile telephone number and credit card number). Job Inquires with Waffle House, Inc. The information that Waffle House collect is on a voluntary basis. The User may choose not to provide personal information and The Client still will be able to visit most of the Waffle House restaurants' site. However, The Customer will not be able to complete the activities listed above using the web site without providing Waffle House the required personally identifiable information. Please read on for more detail about Company's privacy policy. The personal information that The Company collect varies depending on the activity The User wish to conduct on the web.
Waffle House FAQ
Top Waffle House Services

Customer Care, Waiter, Manager

Top Waffle House Products

Eggs, Waffle, All Star Special Combo Meal

Waffle House Pros and Cons

Pros: Clean, Greeting, Cook did an awesome job of cooking my food, There is one everywhere i go, See review

Cons: Customer service, Service, Way i was treated, Staff is not trained on this issue, Nasty

Summary

Waffle House is a chain of fast food restaurants. It is a US based company which operates throughout the country. This name of the company has been chosen because it specializes in waffles. Besides different dishes including waffles, the menu of any Waffle House restaurant also includes some hot and cold coffee drinks and tea.

All of the Waffle House shops are designed in such a way for the customer to feel like home and stay there for rather long time. But still some people complain that the customer service in these Waffle House shops is much to be desired.

Waffle House is ranked 108 out of 5024 in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category

Area Served

USA, Other

Payment Methods

MasterCardVISA

Edit Description

Waffle House Stats

Filter Reset Filter by range.
  • Day
  • Week
  • Month
Level of detail.

Number of Reviews

No reviews for this period.

Number of Comments

No comments for this period.

Number of Calls

No calls for this period.

Compare Waffle House to