Waffle House Phone Numbers and Emails

Discounts/ Rewards/ Cashback
Gift Card Help Line
Media
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

How to Contact Waffle House?

Most Popular Number:

(877) 992-3353
Hot Line
Total calls: 6 903 Issues resolved: 284 Last call: Apr 12, 2024

What Is the Waffle House Main Office Address?

The Waffle House main office is located in Norcross, Georgia. If you need to send physical mail to Waffle House corporate office, the full mailing address is: Waffle House, Inc., 5986 Financial Drive, Norcross, Georgia, 30071, United States.

Be it business correspondence, feedback, or general inquiries, please make sure to address it to the specific department or individual to ensure your mail reaches the right hands. For immediate concerns or specific queries, use their online resources or Waffle House phone number.

What Is the Waffle House Customer Service Phone Number?

If you need to contact Waffle House's customer service, you can reach out to them by dialing Waffle House phone number 1-770-729-5700. Their dedicated customer service representatives are available to assist you during the weekdays, specifically from Monday to Friday, from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST).

How Can I Contact Waffle House via Application?

Waffle House does have an application available, although it primarily serves the needs of their employees rather than direct customer interaction. If you wish to contact Waffle House as a customer, it is recommended to reach out to them through alternative methods.

Calling a Waffle House phone number is a reliable option to address your inquiries, and visiting their official social media handles is another way to engage with them. Additionally, you can send an email to helpdesk@wafflehouse.com to seek assistance or clarity regarding any concerns you may have.

PissedConsumer Club

Poor
Guest-5598138
Didn't receive food
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

I ordered late at night and was through the window due to the restaurant inside was closed..I did not receive half my order and once I realized it was not in the bag I could not get answer on phone so I returned to store and was told I was lyn

Raymond M Mhy
Unit 1200 old milton.I had the worst experience.

I went into the store before 9 and there was a dust pan in the middle of the dining room floor ,cleaning utensils on the counter by the register.I was ignored ,had to get my own silverware ,the waitress disappeared when my food was served,no water the waitress was singing the other employees sat around all except for the shift change cook.

Guest-5376076
Many things
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating
2.6

I went the the Waffle House on Monday for breakfast. It was so cold in there I was shaking.

No other customers were in there. I cant go back ever, and the last time I ordered take out they charged me for the to go box and plastic ware.

Kristy P Ykz
Poor service and poor character of workers

Waitress playing in her hair with other waitress helpingnot washing hands after that prior to touching my food. Also poor customer service

How Good is Waffle House's Customer Service?

Eldin Wem
Eldin Wem
Feels Disappointed | Apr 03, 2024

Bad service. Fine to start but my server is misinterpreted my talking with my young friend about Blackbeard & Black Caesar. She shouldn't have been listening inthe first place & was simply too ignorant to understand what was being said---not bad or heavy at all. I am a performer putting on a a mini show about these 2 men. Another server was told whatever & called out calling me a *** The stupidity that these 2 servers share is stupendous!

Tysen Jpx
Tysen Jpx
Feels Neutral | Mar 21, 2024

T4556

Keith L Jjn
Keith L Jjn
Feels Disappointed | Mar 01, 2024

It’s was a very bad experience I never got a chance to talk to anyone about my situation .

William C Qip
William C Qip
Feels Disappointed | Mar 01, 2024

I never spoke to anyone

Sebastain Ywa
Sebastain Ywa
Feels Disappointed | Feb 11, 2024

I liked it but sense the machine took my money. I will no longer continue to eat there. Please send me back my $88.47

Dionte Nfh
Dionte Nfh
Feels Disappointed | Feb 11, 2024

I work there for a total of 12 hours after two days January 3 of 2024 in January 4 of 2024 I was paid for training six hours each day $12 an hour I have still not received my paycheck

Summary of Waffle House Customer Service Calls

12% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Waffle House?

Employment Question:

• “I need my w2s”
  • “I need an employment verification letter”
  • “W2”

Staff Question:

• “Bad service, horrible service, uncooked food, raw food at that”
  • “To speak with manager”
  • “Rude employee”

Request for Information Question:

• “Need to speak with a manager”
  • “Checking on interview”
  • “Help with getting into a place”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Complaint about food”
  • “Burnt food”
  • “Horrible food burned on purpose even when I requested please do not burn the ham for omelette and the hash browns.”

Account Question:

• “Because they forgot my waffles and my harsh brown was hard after I said I want them cook light”
  • “They forgot food item in my pick up order”
  • “Can't sign log Into employee account”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Theft by fraud at one of your stores”
  • “Charge me 2 times for order only need one at store 199 just ordered online please help”
  • “I was charged three times on my card”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “I sent an order to the wrong address”
  • “Wrong order”
  • “Haven't received check”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Research for employee rental application”
  • “Did application yesterday did not get interview time”
  • “Wrong info entered on my application”

Cards Question:

• “To have permission to sell camp cards at your business. Outside outside for Cub Scouts.”
  • “They took money from card”
  • “Money stolen off card”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “For a refund”
  • “Refund never arrived”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “I was wrongly terminated from unit 29”
  • “Cancel the order”
  • “To cancel an order”

Return/ Replace Question:

• To get my order replaced
  • “Waffle House messed my order up and won't replace it”
  • “I ordered 2 eggs over medium,bacon,sausage,and hashbrowns. I received grits instead of hashbrowns,my eggs were fried hard and to tp it off there was a hair in my bacon. I was extremely dissatisfied and will not return to that store. I would like mo”

Other Question:

• “Lost wallet”
  • “Ticked”
  • “Order screwed up”

About

Summary

Waffle House is a chain of fast food restaurants. It is a US based company which operates throughout the country. This name of the company has been chosen because it specializes in waffles. Besides different dishes including waffles, the menu of any Waffle House restaurant also includes some hot and cold coffee drinks and tea.

All of the Waffle House shops are designed in such a way for the customer to feel like home and stay there for rather long time. But still some people complain that the customer service in these Waffle House shops is much to be desired.

Waffle House reviews and complaints

2.1
Dennys Restaurant
1412 reviews
2.3
Do you have something to say about Waffle House? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup