Waffle House Phone Numbers and Emails

CATERING, MERCHANDISE HELP
Discounts/ Rewards/ Cashback
Gift Card Help Line
Media
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Waffle House Contact Information

Customer Service Rating and Reviews

1.8 / 5
Poor
Pissedconsumer3902470
Horrible horrible repetitive bad service

Customer service terrible and rude. Constantly dealing with same thing at the Ohio location I have an issue with

Pao Gdu
Terrible business

terrible customer service WE will NEVER return! not a good place to eat EVER again terrible terrible terrible We will on social media!

Summary of Waffle House Customer Service Calls

15% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Waffle House Customer Service?

Employment Question:

• “My paycheck”
  • “Paycheck”
  • “Former employee need a pink slip”

Staff Question:

• “Extremely rude behavior”
  • “Terrible service”
  • “Poor customer service and food”

Request for Information Question:

• “Complaint about a manager”
  • “Questions & answers”
  • “To check on my stock”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Employee sleeping. Resturant trashed. System down two weeks in a”
  • “I work out at Eastgate Waffle House I set up direct deposit woundering if you all approved the direct deposit”
  • “One of the workers pulled a knife on me”

Account Question:

• “Locked out of account”
  • “Login in problem”
  • “Trying to get into my account”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “I was over charged on my meal”
  • “False charges on debit card”
  • “Overcharged”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “I didn't get my vacation check”
  • “I never received my paycheck”
  • “Did not receive my food on time and the manager was rude”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Wrong info entered on my application”
  • “My application is messedup”
  • “You cannot *** order online at waffle House your website does not let you order fix the *** thing”

Cards Question:

• “Gift card status”
  • “Lost my paycard”
  • “Lost pay card”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Wrongfully terminated from unit 1535”
  • “I was wrongly terminated from unit 1100”
  • “Need to activate cash card”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “I ordered 2 eggs over medium,bacon,sausage,and hashbrowns. I received grits instead of hashbrowns,my eggs were fried hard and to tp it off there was a hair in my bacon. I was extremely dissatisfied and will not return to that store. I would like mo”
  • “I need someone to return my call plz”
  • “Need info about returning to work”

Refund Question:

• “Need a refund”
  • “My purchase today from store #2224. 2 Pattymelt meals. Order was totally wrong. Patty Mets had only 1 plus more issues. Please. I would like a refund.”
  • “Refund”

Other Question:

• “Complaint on waitress who was yelling at us so loud every customer heard her”
  • “Computer froze want let me do anyrhing technicle support”
  • “Group health”

About

Waffle House Privacy Policy
At Waffle House restaurants', Waffle House are committed to protecting The Customer's privacy. While visiting the Waffle House restaurants site, The User may be asked to provide information that personally identifies The Client of Waffle House (name, address, billing address, email address, home telephone number, mobile telephone number and credit card number). Job Inquires with Waffle House, Inc. The information that Waffle House collect is on a voluntary basis. The User may choose not to provide personal information and The Client still will be able to visit most of the Waffle House restaurants' site. However, The Customer will not be able to complete the activities listed above using the web site without providing Waffle House the required personally identifiable information. Please read on for more detail about Company's privacy policy. The personal information that The Company collect varies depending on the activity The User wish to conduct on the web.
To read more: https://www.wafflehouse.com/privacy-notice/
Waffle House FAQ
To read more: https://www.wafflehouse.com/faq/
Top Waffle House Services

Customer Care, Waiter, Manager

Top Waffle House Products

Facility, Restaurant Facility, Eggs

Waffle House Pros and Cons

Pros: Good food, I love the waffle house, Like the food when i get what i order, Good food most of the time, Employees

Cons: Customer service, Way i was treated, Service, Unprofessional, Service sucked

Summary

Waffle House is a chain of fast food restaurants. It is a US based company which operates throughout the country. This name of the company has been chosen because it specializes in waffles. Besides different dishes including waffles, the menu of any Waffle House restaurant also includes some hot and cold coffee drinks and tea.

All of the Waffle House shops are designed in such a way for the customer to feel like home and stay there for rather long time. But still some people complain that the customer service in these Waffle House shops is much to be desired.

Waffle House reviews and complaints

2.1
Dennys Restaurant
1323 reviews
2.2
Do you have something to say about Waffle House? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup