Gadsden, Alabama
1.8
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Around 8 AM on March 3rd, 2019 I walk into Waffle House (75 E Meighan Blvd, Gadsden, AL 35903) My boyfriend orders 2 waffles with a All Star meal and I order 2 waffles, gravy biscuit, and hashbrowns with gravy and cheese. Automatically, I see a THICK BLACK HAIR IN MY GRAVY BISCUIT...

I called over the server and she apologizes and asks the Cook to remake my gravy biscuit. Grossed the *** out I start to investigate my hashbrowns... Didn't see anything at first until 2 bites in I see ANOTHER THICK BLACK HAIR IN MY CHEESE/GRAVY ... So immediately I drop my silverware and my boyfriend asks for the check.

Kindly they gave the "meal" for free (Though we didn't eat anything anyways since we were served hairy food.) and as I'm walking out I see a greasy long haired man getting scolded at by one of the employees... My real question is- WHY ARE NON OF YOUR EMPLOYEES WEARING A BEARD NET, HAIR NET, AND GLOVES?!

You work in food! It should be MANDATORY!

Product or Service Mentioned: Waffle House Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments