Dallas, Texas

As we was pulling into a parking space at the Waffle House in Lewisville Texas around 8:30 pm ,and your employees was leaving,she started to back out of her spot and almost hit our car,my husband honked his horn and she stopped and pulled forward.

When we parked, my husband lowered his window and and told them(Tammy and Chuck) you can go now,and, Chuck hollard *** you and Tammy said "No I will wait until you stop. I told them not to get smart. They then backed up and drove away.

We returned back to Waffle House to Eat tonight and Tammy said why did you almost hit us last night and we (Donald and Betty) contunied to ask wht did he hollar that at us,since he is a Employee of Waffle House and we are customers,and I will report you both,their language last night was uncalled for,espectelly to a customer.

We have been coming to that Waffle House over 30 yrs and you have got the 2 nasty mouth and bad language employees working and we refuse to go back as long as they are working there.(Tammy and Chuck).

Tammy is very rude to the customers,and Chuch has very Bad language and alot of people refuses to come there while they work there.

I am asking for you to either move them or fire them,we just don't want anymore service from them again.

Thank You for your attention.

Betty and Donald Payne

Lewisville Texas

(469) 226-2451

Comments

The store across from Home Depot in Griffin Ga, has a disgusting over sized white chick, she wipes the tables with her wet rag THEN places it in her ARM PIT as she walks around and wipes another, I thought this was a one time event but I visited this store on a number of occasions and she does the same thing over and over, I won't be back, do you think SHE washes her hands coming out of the bathroom after she wipes her butt? I think not!

#208419

"As we was pulling into..."

As we was? Who is this, Ma and Pa Kettle?

#205131

Has Waffel House even been around for 30 years? Geez!

I can't believe you are going nuts over something as *** as a parking space. Get a life!

@Kristin

The first WH opened in 1955.

#204964

Actually you are the one who came in the store yelling and swearing at us. Your husband was going to take a swing at me but chickened out when he saw my husband there.

You were so concerned about getting that parking space closer to the restaurant that you did not bother to let us exit the parking spot because you did not want to walk 20 feet further. Even the driver of that other car who singled for that parking space said you were wrong. My manager said you came three times and ordered nothing.

I guess you wanted to wait for me to work so that you can swear at me. Then You and your husband started using profanity and said we shoud settle thing in parking lot.