Sale Creek, Tennessee
2.5

My husband and I eat several times at different Waffle Houses. Last night we went and ordered our regular scrambled eggs, hash browns, toast and bacon.

This was the first time food was cold. I told them, and they redid our order. My point being every time we've been we've noticed employees can't wait to go in front of store to smoke!! Sorry, but had to complain.

A lot of times their have been several employees leaning back doing nothing, when we notice floor in preparation area filthy, we've almost walked out several times. There have been times we've walked in other restaurants and if floor is dirty, we turn around and leave. I used to manage Restaraunts, if you worked, place was clean, then go far away from restaurant to smoke, but to just hurry up and grab cigarette and leave store filthy is totally unacceptable!!! Everyone have always been

courteous and nice.

Just please try to keep it clean. Also, shift change they come in still putting on makeup combing hair in front of customers in preparation area. They should wear head coverings and gloves to prepare food. Just trying to help Waffle House :)

Also why isn't there more of them?

Like in Soddy Daisy, Sale Creek or Dayton, TN? Should would be convenient since we don't like Huddle Houses. Please consider adding more restaurants :) I hope this gets your attention. Didn't know you could add photos or videos or I would.

Don't you have servelance cameras, if so check them out?! This was at Hwy 153, Chattanooga (Hixson) restaurant.

Product or Service Mentioned: Waffle House Eggs.

Reason of review: Dirty floors and smoking in entrance.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Waffle House Cons: Dirty floors and employees smoking at entrance.

Comments

Waffle House is everywhere! There is no need to add more.

I have never been in one that wasn't dirty or chaotic. I think the solution is for them to raise their paltry wages to employees, that way they could attract a higher quality of staff.

Nope