2215 Highway 71, Marianna, FL 32448
2.1
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

They kept mess up my order toast burn and eggs well done i wanted overlike. I dont when the item was put in my food but i did bite it and new something was not right. Upper management need to call me before i notify my attorney.

Comments

BETTER CALL SAUL!

I am so sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience at the Waffle house. By the way you write I would assume it was a misunderstanding.

I work at our corporate complaint division, specifically dealing with under cooked eggs. On behalf of the Waffle House we are willing to compensate you for your inconvenience and emotional distress. I am prepared to offer you a gift card for two orders of eggs or waffles, but not both. When redeeming this offer you must also release Waffle House International and all employees involved of any liability in this matter.

A fun fact for you: Waffle uses over 2 percent of all eggs consumed in the US. Think about that. That's a lot of eggs. With that being said, occasionally we under or over cook a egg or two.

For that we are sorry. It is also very rare that would someone put a foreign substance in your eggs.

I don't believe you were the victim of any food tampering but please redeem your coupon at a different location. If they know it is you anything can happen.