State: Georgia Clear all filters (148 of 1325 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Waffle House in Kennesaw, Georgia - I have a complaint of terrible service

The resturant is a mess, and i have been waiting for an hour for my order to be taken. One of the services told me that he can not wait on me, do to alike of workers not working today. I have been coming to this store for over twenty years and i have never seem anything like this in my life.
2.3

Waffle House in Griffin, Georgia - Horrible customer service

I was unsatisfied with my meal, and when i gave them the chance to correct it, I got attitude & smart remarks from the waitress by the name of Mattie. This is not the 1st time I’ve had this issue at this Waffle house which i visit regularly before work sometimes and on my lunch breaks. (Zebulon R.d Griffin Ga 30223) So today I ended up wasting my whole 30 min lunch break without eating bc i asked for my money back and then Mattie decided to be rude & throw the food in the trash while i was still sitting there.
2.7

Waffle House in Tucker, Georgia - Very bad workers

steeven was out in the car with aundrea and not in the job working which turned into an altercation,,
3.0
Show

Waffle House in Dallas, Georgia - Today i was confronted by a manger. That three employees said i was hitting on them manged banned mecform going during therr shifts and the only o am guilty of is being a nice guy one girl had rough.

I tired to makeca friend and she didnt want it i stopped sitting in her section and she would cause trouble for me with the other waitresses. Becuaec Because i stopped giving her my tips manger bordline diacrimateed against me and sides with a bunch of imature adult who think ther kids. Girl in question has 8 year kid a husband in jail for life seriously thinking of fileing discraimantion slander and defamation of chacater only thing i am gulty of is being to nice to any girl any age because i raised a son and can identify with any one at any age iwas looking for afriend so. I could meet people my own age or one who arent as innocent as they claim to be. Nothing i ever said was leaud or sexaully oreinted
4.2

Waffle House in Decatur, Georgia - Bad service at one of your stores

The gentleman and I were talking from customer service and he just disconnected I'm just having a real bad time waffle House today huh
2.2
Reply to reviews
Today i ordered a togo coffe, with creamer, from the waffle house on roswell road, in buckhead. I ingested more than 1/2, while in my truck before realizing that some strange substance, was trying to come through the little slit in the lid. I pulled my truck over, to...
1.3
I didn't like
  • Read review

Waffle House in Macon, Georgia - Vacation check

I had 26 weeks and over 30 hours weekly average yet I did not receive my vacation via direct deposit like usual. I am in serious need of that money.
3.0

Waffle House in Loganville, Georgia - Burnt my food and served it

Waffle House - Burnt my food and served it
I ordered on Friday night after the game as usual. This time they forgot my cheese egss and burned my hashbrowns. The onions in the hashbrowns were burned, and I ordered doubled covered and only got covered. I called to advise them, but they are temporarily not taking to go order calld. Or any calls for that matter. Very disappointed.
2.6

Waffle House in Powder Springs, Georgia - Worst customer service ever

At 4:15 a.m. we went into the one on Florence road in Powder Springs Ga. and was never acknowledged, sat there for ten minutes and never acknowledged! Waitress wouldn’t even look at us. Another customer stood at cash register for five minutes waiting to pay! Not me I would have walked out like my husband and I did! We go to Waffle House a lot and never ever been treated sooooo badly or rudely!!! These two workers that were there need to be reprimanded.

Contact Waffle House

United States
Phone:
(770) 729-5700

Waffle House in Griffin, Georgia - Unhappy customer

After having a very unpleasant experience at waffle house in Griffin Ga. I have been informed that on Oct 3, 2018, that same waitress, I believe her name is, Christina, or something like that, called my corporate employer and flat out lied and said that me and my manager threatened her and her unborn baby, which was very untrue. If this is the kind of employees that Waffle house employes, I will never spend my money there again as well.
2.1