2270 US-74 ALT Suite 221, Forest City, NC 28043, USA
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

On 2/17/2018. At Forest City NC.

we went in to get dinner myself my husbun and my 2 YEAR OLD son. We had order our drinks. We got our coffee didnt get cream or spelanda which we ask for. Waited a few still no tea for my son had to ask 3 times before he got it.

It was not busy. 4 tables and 2 waitress and a cook. We ask for more coffee i put my hand in front of him while she poured the coffee more for her safty not being rude she said in a hateful tone i am not going to hurt him. Than she bring him grits n eggs.

We didnt order. I said sweetie we didnt ask for this. She jerks the plate off the table right next to my 2 yr old. Than she brings his waffle NO BUTTER OR SURYUP.

When we ask for it she got even more hateful. I got my food my hubby still has not got his we ask for butter 4 times the 5th time she called me a {{Redacted}}. Thats when we got up and left. Yes i heard her the cook also heard her.

My son heard her.

I dont know what kind of ppl you have working for you but i refuse to eat at your place again. PLEASE CALL ME @ 828-289-7793.

Review about: Waffle House Waiter.

Comments

h.kitchener

Complain direct to corporate. They have a website, do a search for it and complain about this location.