2.8
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Came for a o go order.Grill cook turnes and said "yes ma'm" she was annoyed because the waitress was busy serving.

I stood at the counter looking at menu. I am a regular there. So she turnes again and said give me your order. I was like "its to go".

She said I know give it to me what chu want?" I said I want two angus cheese burgers. Put the weight on it. She said "huh?" So I explained I needed the sandwiches dry not swimming in grease. So she said "oh you want it dry." I said yes, no grease.

I said hash browns scattered with onions. Two sweet teas. She said "well...sit over there and wait." I got to cheese burgers drenched in grease. The buns were soaked.

Hash browns barely cooked, covered in cheese and burnt onions. Drinks were two cokes not sweet tea. I have a special needs child to feed. I cannot have food that is too greasy.

I paid $26 for food I could not eat nor return. I am pissed that these women do not care what they serve. Thats wasting food, wasting customers time too. They are laughing about this as if it is funny.

I am a black female served by a black female and so I am not being prejudice so they cannot use that card. I have lived in this area over 10 years and frequent that location. That black lady does not need to be on the grill. They are not doing a good job at all.

It was a horrible meal.

Greasy sloppy mess.$26 for grease.

Review about: Waffle House Angus Cheeseburger.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments