1.4
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I went to the waffle house in Thomasville nc at a little before 1am on 5-5-18. I ordered the scrambled egg cheese plate with bacon hashbrowns regular toast and a bowl if grits.

I also ordered a bacon scrambled egg and cheese Texas melt and then the meat lovers pork chop with eggs over medium and hashbrowns smothered,covered,chunked and capped all to go. Well after waiting for over 50mins I recieved eggs with no cheese and no bacon on the plate. I showed the waitress and she assured me it would be fixed. So I begin checking the rest of my food and the Texas melt had no scrambled egg on it.

I again showed the waitress who took it to the cook Nick. He then called me a *** to the other women helping him cook. A customer 2 stools down returned her hashbrowns because they were burnt to a black crisp. He then scrapes the burnt hashbrowns onto the cheese egg plate and the waitress brought my last bag of food over.

I informed her that not only were the hashbrowns burnt but they had originally been on someone else's plate. Now I go to check my meat lovers pork chops tray and descover 2 chicken breast and pain hashbrowns. I was told that they had run out of pork chops and substituted the chicken without asking but at this point i was just ready to leave. I did however ask if my hashbrowns could be fixed and Nick fixed then by throwing raw onions, mushrooms and ham on top of them, no cheese.

At this point i was basically in tears with my waitress apologizing over and over again. But after I paid for my cold food and tried to leave Nick followed me outside and continued to harrass and call me derogatory names. All of this should be on your surveillance video and also confirmed by the waitress that took my order and tried to de escalate Nicks behavior. If you could please review you cameras and talk to your waitress on duty tonight I would greatly appreciate it.

I was wearing a black shirt and pink Aztec print leggings sitting at the bar stool in the middle carrying a black clutch wallet. It clearly shows Nick following me outside and verbally harrasing me. I had just got off work and stopped with my husband to grab a late dinner. Never did I expect to be treated in such a manner to be brought to tears and called out of my name for his errors.

If you can please look into this situatuon and call me I would greatly appreciate it. My number is 336-807-9449. Also the food was cold and had to be tossed in the trash.

I've also sent a picture of my pork chop meatlover tray that is clearly chicken and not pork chops with no eggs or toast. Also a picture of the uncooked hashbrowns that were refrigerator cold to the touch.

Review about: Waffle House Scrambled Eggs.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Wow! I would have called the police.