261 Belle Hill Rd, Elkton, MD 21921
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

To whom it may concern:

My recent visit to Waffle House #1331 was the most Horrible experience I ever encountered at ANY Waffle House across the states, I travel ALOT!

I have a big family, family of 8.

Soon as I come in my family finds a table and I take my 3 year old to the restroom as she’s on the toilet I smell a horrible disgusting smell I look down and it’s literally *** all over the floor (excuse my language) but I was highly upset to the point I started vomiting immediately I had to call my significant other to come tend to our daughter while I run to the men’s room to vomit the men’s room wasn’t as bad as the women’s but it did need some cleaning.

As I walked towards our table I lost my appetite. I told the young man that waited on us that the bathrooms was dirty and the women’s bathroom was full of *** the young man immediately told the other crew about what I said and NO ONE cleaned it up. The young man took our order and as many times as I go to WAFFLE HOUSE I never paid this much.

My order was...

2 Kid orders of waffle and bacon

1 Steak eggs hash brown w/onions n dry toast

1 Texas philly cheese double meat and double hash

And the total came up to $71.33

The young man was the only one working the other staff not only DID NOT CLEAN THE RESTROOM AFTER A COMPLAINT, Did not help the young man with the other tables.

I’m extremely upset and disgusted on the appearance of the restroom, the dinning area had water on the floor and there was no wet floor signs no where in sight.

I worked the restaurant/ food industry for years and by far I was Not impressed about my visit. Completely Unacceptable ‼

Comments