Today i ordered a togo coffe, with creamer, from the waffle house on roswell road, in buckhead. I ingested more than 1/2, while in my truck before realizing that some strange substance, was trying to come through the little slit in the lid. I pulled my truck over, to inspect, and found that there was a Chunk of curd...i took it back to the restaurant, where they offered another cup...NO, THISB ISNT EVEN AN ISOLATED ISSUE...i ingested eggs, cooked in a pan that was not Thoroughly rinsed, and still had the Soap in it...just a month earlier!
WTH, waffle house...is the idea TO KILL YOUR CUSTOMERS!
If i becime ill from ingesting curdled milk!!!!
I didn't like: Read review.