Hi Miss Torres my name is Richard Hauser I've been working for the Waffle House for close to 3 years 2 years and a few months of my time was spent at store number 1351 under the supervision of Andy Finley now in that time I have not experience any problems with coworkers I actually thought it was a good place to work gave up a 30-year career and heating and air conditioning work chapter planning on working a couple of months turn into 3 years every single employee that you have loves me respect me and I respect them as well except for one exception then there's a lady work second shift your name is Lauren now when I first got here I witnessed her cussing Cook's out cussing other co-workers out screaming and cussing cussing at the managers very belligerent to everybody and they Waffle House countless numbers of customers have walked out of the restaurant but don't she was the only server available yeah after I worked at a 1351 store I worked at store number 340 during the process of it being closed great people great staff enjoyed working at that location now that lady come to me at the grill today and cussed at now that lady come to me at the grill today and cussed at me and cussing me over something that she did not place an order correctly now big the experience Grill cook that I am I chose to of course first priority being quickly making the orders quickly and getting them to their correct table which it is indeed hard to ignore a woman that loud cussing and screaming in your what's the orders were caught up I went to the back of the store to smoke a cigarette Lauren was already standing by her green Jeep Cherokee drinking a Busch Light beer what the *** is an adult fashion I chose to apologize for what the *** is an adult fashion I chose to apologize for what the *** is an adult fashion I chose to apologize for whatever misunderstanding there could have been on the grill she immediately flew in the customer again screaming spit flying from her mouth smell up beer made me *** almost threw up right there now at this time is when I chose to defend myself from the screaming and verbal abuse not to mention all the times that she wants by the not to mention all the times that she wants by the grill not to mention all the times that she wants by the not to mention all the times that she wants by the grill and not to mention all the times that she wants by the grill and not to mention all the times that she wants by the grill and rubs you on the butt or rub your arm all that from the past and the moments of verbal abuse it came out of me all at one time to say you're a nasty fat *** no way shape or form that I use a racial comment toward her now this is the true story of what happened that day she called yes I see that hotline now consider that nobody's talked to me about this how could I be put on a no rehire list without a proper investigation of the incident she is she is trying to force me into a bad reputation as a grill operator I think there's someone at the Waffle House can give me a call before I am through with my legal advice that I currently seeking phone number. 8642663758

Comments