5037 Oscar Baxter Drive, Tuscaloosa, AL 35405
3.1
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

So this morning between 9:30 and 9:45 me and my friend arrived at the waffle house in Tuscaloosa on Oscar Baxter Road and I've eaten there several times and the place was clean and the service was good but this morning we walk in we were not greeted like we use to be they had customers waiting for a table to be cleaned they had about five or 6 tables dirty and had an attitude because me and the other customers wanted to sit down to a clean table, So finally we sit down and we get a waitress named Brenda who was an ok server but while we were there a I pulled my wallet out to pay but since my friend decided to pay so we left the waffle house I didn't notice I left my wallet on the table until hours later when I was at the grocery store. So I called the waffle house and spoke to an employee and I'm thinking well surely when they cleaned the table they turned my wallet in.

But they called the manager and she said that know one turned it in and she would check the cameras tonight. So I filed a police report and now I'm waiting for a response.

But the store still had tables that were dirty as *** when I went back hours lady and there were only two employees there a African American behind the counter that had an attitude and the other helpful employee that did call the manager for me on her cell phone. I'm so pissed right now

Reason of review: Nasty *** waffle house they really need help and I want my wallet back.

• dirty restaurant