This is the second week that we've stopped in to eat at the Waffle House in Brunswick ga store# 1030 and have asked repeatedly for pecan pie and was told both times that they have it but are not allowed to get it out of the freezer without the mgr present!!And if we would buy the whole pie they would get it for us!!

I'm sorry I've eaten at waffle houses all across the south and have never came across anything as crazy as this!!I guess I didn't understand why the pecan pie is so valuable that u can't serve it to your customers and have to keep it under lock and key!!

Review about: Texas Cheesteak Melt And Hash Browns.

3.4
Cleanliness
Quality of Food
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Waffle House Pie
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Waffle House?

Comments

As a Waffle House manager I can tell you that the staff is incorrect, but trying to do the right thing.When a manager leaves for the day (there is only one manager per store), they are required to lock the stockroom.

It is the manager's duty to insure that a set amount of each item is left out for the evening shifts, including pecan pie.

In order to resolve your complaint you should call our customer care hotline.Those calls are processed daily, and you will hear from a local manager responsible for that store.

New York, New York, United States #1339847