2.7
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

my wife and I went in and sat down.the place was near empty and plenty of people just standing around behind the counter.

we sat there for 4 minutes without any one even saying, be with you in a minute. we were being ignored. the last time we were in there a young man served us and got the order wrong. he was there this time as well, and also ignored us.

we did not have a problem with him last time, and I even told him to sweat it. this is no way to run a restaurant. the WH in particular is located on bell road behind the thortans in Antioch TNN.

I will also be contacting the main office and corporate about this matter.and the manager was there and in on it.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Waffle House. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Waffle House to "fire the whole crew".

The most disappointing in user's experience was read the review. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Ihop. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Waffle House and waffle house customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Waffle House?

Comments