11213 Frontage Rd, Walton, KY 41094, USA

I worked for waffle house for the last few yrs and aprox. 2 months ago i was let go due to an alagation by another employee .

I was not given the chance to defend myself regarding the situatio. . The district manager "Jamie " didnt even have tje respect to contact me and imform me that i no longer had a job seeing i waz off work and was mot due to return for another 2 days . ..

I was informed by another employee that Jamie (the district manager) had contacted to fill my shifts. And when i contacted My manager Jamie he informed me of the alagation and refused to allow me to view the video or to defend myself . My final pay check should of consisted of 5 shift worked and it inly consisted of 2. Its been 8 weeks now and i have yet to recieve my final pay for 2 coom shifts and 1 waitressing shifts .

Eachtime i have contacted the proper ppl ( jawn, jamie, and tyler ) all managers from my store i get not respons regarding my missing pay .. i need to mo who i neex to contact regarding all of tbis .

Product or Service Mentioned: Waffle House Manager.

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

Comments

This situation. Has still yet to be resolved.

I called corp. Office filed my complaints. Put in foe my request for my 3 shifts I NEVER GOT payed for to be reviewed ... I have still yet to receive a e mail , or a phone call from any one ...

this is bull *** ... this conpany repeatedly craps on there employe s.. the managers are beyond two faced and hipocrits.. .

Best thing anyone can do including employee . Walk away..

there nasty stores.. And u employee are used till they can't use u any longer