Myself and another co-worker have been eating at this Waffle House at 3909 Hillsborough St.Raleigh, N.C.

for several years. We have continued to return all this time because we felt welcomed, we enjoyed the food and service. We even know a few of the staff by name. My friend and i were in this location on 9-30-2017 wanting to have a late lunch.

No one said "Welcome to Waffle House or even said anything to us for at least 15 mins. I did not get any names so i apologize for the lack information you need to follow up. I ordered a Waffle and hash browns and my friend ordered a Patti-melt. Because of the slow response we received upon our arrival, we decided to time how long it took to get our food.

It took over 27 min. MY waffle had been sitting so long that it was, first, not cooked as i had ordered and had sweated to the point i couldn't eat it. We had run out of time to eat so we had to leave. My friend finished his meal, which he said was good.

When we asked what was the delay , our waitress said the cook was behind. We were the only customers there. I hope this problem can be resolved.

We really enjoy it's convenience and up til now pretty much everything about the resturant.Charlie Beane

Review about: Waffle House Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Ge the staff to adhere to better customer service !!.

I didn't like: Service or food.

Had an Experience with Waffle House?

Comments