5.0
Allergens Information
Cleanliness

i was at waffle house 2018 on 10-1-2015 at around1130 pm I orderedeggs o/m whites done yellow runny..got eggs almost all the way done I also order bacon crispy it wasn't and hashbrowns in the ring and my waitress wendy didn't call it that way soas far as I am concerned 4 out of my last 5 visit were bad my phone number is 865-230-4935 if I don't hear from someone I promise I wont go back to a waffle house and I will post on facebook about the lousy service u get and ask everyone to go to dennys or somewhere else and see how it goes then thank you james pairett

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of waffle house fried eggs from Waffle House. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $9 and wants Waffle House to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was food or service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Ihop. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Waffle House for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Waffle House?

Comments

Orange, California, United States #1042146

If you speak they way you type, perhaps they messed up your order because they could not understand what you were saying? Come on when you cannot speak basic English, anyone could mess up your order.