2.7
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I stopped in at the Waffle House on Flat Rock Rd. in Columbus, GA to purchase a chocolate milk at about 4:15 P.M.

on 3/8/18. There were two people working behind the counter and no customers in the building. When I asked the man behind the counter how much the small milk was (before I ordered it) he said it was $2.75. I said that was too much.

Then he said that it was actually more because he had to charge me sales tax and a 10% fee for a to go order. When I asked how much the small orange juice was he said the same price. So I left without buying anything.

When I told him I was going to Walmart anyway and I could buy chocolate milk there he said fine. Good luck on keeping any customers with employees like this.

Product or Service Mentioned: Waffle House Customer Care.

Preferred solution: To let you know how your employee treats people..

Comments

An engineer friend of mine once proved that the volume of the "small milk" and the "large milk" was identical - the "large" came in a taller yet narrower glass.He ordered one of each, drank the "small" then poured the entire contents of the "large into the now empty glass.Upon notifying management of this strange equity, it was requested that he not return to the establishment in the future ; a self fulfilling request since the place went out of business not terribly long afterwards ...