2.6
Allergens Information
Cleanliness

Walked in and place was not busy and all tables were uncleaned and had dirty dishes on them.Then, we asked where to sit they said have seat and we will clean it off shortly.

So my friends and I sat down and had the worst experience of our lives! We ordered drinks which my included unsweet tea with lemon. After she ( ASH ) aka. our server brought drinks she forgot my lemon.

So after she took our order which consists of Steak & Egg & grits combo in which both my friends ordered. I ordered Hashbrowns smoothered with onion, cheese, Jalp and Diced Tomato and side salad. Requested lemon in which she forgot first trip then forgot second trip then I asked different server to bring lemon. When food arrived Steak Grits and toast they forgot eggs on both plates.

How can place serve steak and eggs and forget the eggs. So my friend said " Are the eggs invisible to the Ash our server?" Oh the pilot light went out and eggs will be here shortly. Well almost 25 mins later she still hadn't brought eggs. So, we asked another sever where the eggs were?

Which she told cook to make eggs for plate that already went out long time ago. My friends steaks were cold and grits were lumpy and still no eggs. My hashbrown were missing few items. Only thing that they put on my hashbrowns were jalpenos.

Forgot my salad till she heard us discussing no salad. My options of salad dressing were very limited to thousand island, vingerette those were my choices. I said no thanks you can keep salad then. Magically Ranch appeared on the menu.

Drinks were never refilled and cold nasty gross food. We were very unhappy with service and quality of nasty food. Requested to speak with manager aka. Mary.

She came out and we explained situation she never apologized and acted as if it were no big deal. Went in back to adjust our bill which took almost 25 mins to come back with bill. Then, obviously she wasn't listening to us and said " Did you ever get your eggs? " She adjust bill reducing it 20% when I was charged with 40.C per item for toppings on Hashbrowns anyways.

Then, gave us 20% off coupon to come back and visit. What a joke that is when paying bill my boyfriend handed the coupons back to them. Meantime my friend was in the toliet with the runs. I told Manager I was going to contact Corp.

She said ok let me get you there phone number and laughed. On our way back to few exits away my stomach started getting horrible cramps and pain. So my boyfriend pulled over to local gas station and everyone jumped out to go take poopie!

My boyfriend said " Water was *** out he's ***!" If you wanna get sick or have the squirts I would suggest going to this Waffle House on Clark Road in Sarasota.

Review about: Waffle House Steak.

Reason of review: The dining experience made me wish we stayed home!.

Preferred solution: To let others know not to eat there.

Had an Experience with Waffle House?

Comments

Pretty obvious from this "review" that these people have never seen the inside of a Waffle House. This is pure fabrication.

ransom

That was the worst experience of your lives?

You must live a sheltered life.