Quality of Food

6/18/17, store 826, we left there very disappointed, manager on staff and a girl wearing a green shirt called Brandi, had a kaos sitiatuons, orders incomplete,incorrect,while we were there Brandi kept blamming the waitresses.The waitresses were the actaul ones keeping the customers clam.

Brandi, was calling the others wrong. While we were there, 5 families got up and left, our food was ordered wrong to the prep cooks. Another woman came to ask Brandi for the manager, tbe manager happened to be the small petite woman wearing a red shirt that was prepping and cooking instead of putting attention to the meltdown at the store while we were there. The young man at the door greeting people as they came in, just stood there, he did nothing to clean tables offer coffee, nor was he directed by anyone.

Brandi, kept her back to the customers at the front counter. The waitress were washing thier own dishes and cups while Brandi just stood there, the young man at the door could have been directed to help wash the dishes. Our order was wrong, and when I directed to the attention of my waitress Brandi rudely interrupted and said you have 1 piece of tomatoe, 1 pc of jalapeno, what more do you want. I wanted to verbally confront her, but chose to *** my tongue so that the other customers wouldn't get rawled up.

Horrible experience ever at any Waffle house that we have gone to.Ectremely disappointed, Maria and Hugo

Had an Experience with Waffle House?

Comments