Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Other positions

How do you go by finding other positions at the Waffle House, besides Management?

False corporate calls

Someone contacted corporate pretending to be a customer and made up a whole story to get me fired and instead I'm being transferred to another store but i applied to my store for the location specifically. Is there anything i can do to stay at my store? I don't even have write ups on my books.

Need help with my account

Need help with my account

My paycheck

I really liked working at Waffle House 968 in Picayune MS. I really enjoyed my job.

I was a salesperson on 3rd shift with a 40 hour per week schedule. I made a satisfying tip wage nightly. The only issue was having to juggle a full time night job plus an18 month old during the day on top of finding out im expecting another baby. Its something about working graveyard hours that just wares on the human body.

I asked for my hours to be cut and i told my boss the reason why. A month later no change in hours. I couldn't do it anymore, so i quit.

My boss said they would mail my check.I haven't received my last paycheck in the mail and noone seems to know why it has been 3 weeks. Can you tell me why i haven't received my pay?

W2

Is there any way I can print out my W2 online or have it emailed to me? I need us asap !!!

user13535262

Can I get my w2 online

Stock

How to i cash out stock when i no longer work there

Show

How do I change my address when i no longer work there?how do i get my last 2 paystub?

How do I do a change of address ? I no longer work for yall and I have moved.I worked at Mallberry church rd in charlotte N.C..How do I get copys of my last 2 paystubs?Thank you and have a nice day

Stock investment

Did I Cynthia Wood purchase stock in company when employed

Show

Am I hireable again at another Waffle House in a different state.

I worked 10 months night shift at a Waffle House in Phenix City, AL last year. I walked out because the grill operator was allowed to work while on street drugs.

He had a temper and others had problems with him. I believe I've been placed on a do not hire list.

How do I handle this? I would like to work at a Waffle House again.

Show

Why does A manager come out on the floor and cuss at the employees like she does? Trudy at west stone drive Kingsport tn,

She has done it many times, I wouldn't want to be treated like that. Time and place for everything, not in front of the customer.

Show

Is there free refills on the lemonade?

This is the first time I've ever heard there was no free refills on the lemonade store #1641

Show

How do I get my last check/checks from a month ago when I quit but never got?

I quit my job at Waffle House before payday & never got it,it was over a month ago so I figured it got sent back to corporate office

You would need to call corporate office and ask for it to be mailed to you. You would have been responsible for going to unit and getting your money.

Questions 12