Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

W2

Im a previous employee of waffle house 388 im trying to access my online account to get information on my w2 for 2018 ...i cant remember my username or password and when i try to get it reset the texts and emails are not coming through can you please help

2 answers

Waffle house doesn't do anything electronic! They will mail it to your last address they have on file. If it isn't current, you can call 770-729-5880 to update it.

Is there any way you all can reset my password or anything ?

I'm trying to go back into my waffle house account to do more applications and I don't remember my password that was set up with the account and when they send me a code it sends to my old phone number and I don't have it anymore , is there any way you all can reset my password or anything ?

Melanie Cooper
Regarding your issue, it is better to reach out to Waffle House customer service hotline by calling at 877-992-3353

Why don't Waffle House put a restaurant in Chadbourn or Whiteville, NC

Melanie Cooper
Your question is quite specific. It is better to contact Waffle House customer service. You can find the necessary information at Contact Tab on Pissed Consumer website.
View

I am an employee at Waffle House. I need access to my account to set up my payroll on credit card.

I need access to my account. I have the login name, but I don’t remember the password.

I have a new email/phone number. Whenever it sends the code to reset my password, it sends to my old one which I don’t have access to.

Melanie Cooper

Unfortunately, the Waffle House official website does not provide any information about password reset. Therefore, please contact your local manager or call at Waffle House toll-free number (877) 992-3353 to get more details regarding your issue.

W2

Can I view my w2 online or can I have it mailed to me?

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

According to the U.S. regulations, an employer must mail out the Form W-2 to an employee on or before January 31.

If you did not receive your W-2, you should ask your current or former employer for a copy of your W-2. Please make sure that the employer has your correct address. If you are unable to get the copy from your employer by the end of February, you may contact the IRS at 1-800-829-1040 and ask for a substitute W-2. Customer service representatives are available Monday - Friday, from 7 a.m.to7 p.m.local time.

You should be ready to provide a few details about your employment. You can also order W-2 online https://www.irs.gov/forms-pubs/order-products.

View

My check was sent back to cooperate

Has my check been mailed to the new given adress, by the name of Brian Talley new address is 2220 Nevada St. Eldorado, AR 71730

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

This issue is frequently brought up by Waffle House employees who no longer work for the company. Unfortunately, the Waffle House Customer Support section does not provide sufficient details on how to follow up on the last paycheck.

Waffle house store 1263

We are regular customers here Should this store be so cold customers come in with blankets? Should the cook turn on heat when asked by customer?

Should our food get cold before we can eat it?

Could you please address this. !!!

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
Please contact Waffle House by completing their online form https://www.wafflehouse.com/contact-2/ and share details about your experience. This service may not be used by people under 13 years of age or citizens/residents of a European Union country.

You can always contact Waffle House Corporate Office at 1-877-992-3353 (a toll-free number).

Corporate office hours of operation are Monday - Friday from 8 a.m.to 5 p.m. EST.
View

Since when you a re a customer and have ordered a meal and drinks and you request a coffee to go are you charged for it.

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
Waffle House is a large chain (more than 1,500) restaurants company and franchisee owned. Franchises are independent business owners, and, as such, can make their own decisions.

Rules can vary per restaurant. So, the best way to get the answer on your question is to contact to a restaurant manager of a particular location.
If you want to share your experience with a particular restaurant, make a request or a suggestion, you can fill out their online form https://www.wafflehouse.com/contact-2/ or contact Waffle House Call Hot Line at 1-877-992-3353 (a toll-free number).

Other positions

How do you go by finding other positions at the Waffle House, besides Management?

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
A lot of customers on PissedConsumer are curious about career opportunities at Waffle House. The company offers both full-time management level career opportunities and hourly jobs for cooks, door corps, servers, and salespeople. If you are interested in them, please check out comprehensive information here.

False corporate calls

Someone contacted corporate pretending to be a customer and made up a whole story to get me fired and instead I'm being transferred to another store but i applied to my store for the location specifically. Is there anything i can do to stay at my store? I don't even have write ups on my books.

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
Your issue seems to be quite specific. The best way to get the answer is to reach out to Waffle House Corporate Office by phone 1-877-992-3353 (a toll-free number) or by mail
United States

and ask their customer support representative for assistance and instructions.

Need help with my account

Need help with my account

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
If you came across a login trouble, you can try to restore both your password and login credentials by clicking the Need Help button next to username and password input fields.
If you still need any assistance, you can contact Waffle House Customer Support by phone 1-877-992-3353 (a toll-free number).

My paycheck

I really liked working at Waffle House 968 in Picayune MS. I really enjoyed my job.

I was a salesperson on 3rd shift with a 40 hour per week schedule. I made a satisfying tip wage nightly. The only issue was having to juggle a full time night job plus an18 month old during the day on top of finding out im expecting another baby. Its something about working graveyard hours that just wares on the human body.

I asked for my hours to be cut and i told my boss the reason why. A month later no change in hours. I couldn't do it anymore, so i quit.

My boss said they would mail my check.I haven't received my last paycheck in the mail and noone seems to know why it has been 3 weeks. Can you tell me why i haven't received my pay?

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
This issue is frequently brought up in Waffle House reviews by employees who no longer work for the company. Please find out how you can get your last check from Waffle House in this article.

W2

Is there any way I can print out my W2 online or have it emailed to me? I need us asap !!!

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

If you are unable to get the copy from your employer by the end of February, you may contact the IRS at 1-800-829-1040 and ask for a substitute W-2. Customer service representatives are available Monday - Friday, from 7 a.m.to 7 p.m.

local time. Residents of Alaska and Hawaii should follow Pacific time. Puerto Rico phone lines are open 8 a.m.to 8 p.m. local time.

Stock

How to i cash out stock when i no longer work there

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
This issue seems to be quite specific. The best way to get the answer is to contact the restaurant manager where you worked and ask him or her for assistance.
You can also contact Waffle House Corporate Office by phone 1-877-992-3353 (a toll-free number) or by mail
View

How do I change my address when i no longer work there?how do i get my last 2 paystub?

How do I do a change of address ? I no longer work for yall and I have moved.I worked at Mallberry church rd in charlotte N.C..How do I get copys of my last 2 paystubs?Thank you and have a nice day

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

This issue seems to be quite popular with Waffle House. The WaffleHouse.com Customer Support section does not stipulate clearly the procedure for workers who have left the company to follow up on their last paycheck.

However, you could contact the manager of the restaurant where you worked and clarify your issue. You should put into consideration your contract terms to determine whether you needed to give notice before you leave for you to qualify for payment of your last check.

Stock investment

Did I Cynthia Wood purchase stock in company when employed

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
Unfortunately, the WaffleHouse.com Customer Service section does not provide any information about stock options for employees. If you want to find out whether you participated in their stock program, you should contact the manager of the restaurant where you worked and provide him or her with full details.
View

Am I hireable again at another Waffle House in a different state.

I worked 10 months night shift at a Waffle House in Phenix City, AL last year. I walked out because the grill operator was allowed to work while on street drugs.

He had a temper and others had problems with him. I believe I've been placed on a do not hire list.

How do I handle this? I would like to work at a Waffle House again.

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
Waffle House is a large chain (more than 1,500) restaurants company and franchisee owned. Franchises are independent business owners, and, as such, can make their own hiring decisions.

You can visit the Waffle House Careers page to read the terms for both management and hourly associates, and to apply for a position.

If you still need any assistance, you can contact Waffle House Corporate Office by phone 1-877-992-3353 (a toll-free number) or by mail
View

Why does A manager come out on the floor and cuss at the employees like she does? Trudy at west stone drive Kingsport tn,

She has done it many times, I wouldn't want to be treated like that. Time and place for everything, not in front of the customer.

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
This question seems to be quite specific. Please contact Waffle House Customer Call Hot Line at 1-877-992-3353 or fill out their online Contact Us form https://www.wafflehouse.com/contact-2/ and share details about your experience. Please note that the form cannot be used by residents of a European Union country.
View

This is the first time I've ever heard there was no free refills on the lemonade store #1641

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
Waffle House operates more than 1,500 restaurants company and franchisee owned. Franchisees are independent business owners, and, as such, can make their own decisions.

If you want to find out about free refills on the lemonade, you should contact the store manager. You can also contact Waffle House by phone 1-877-992-3353 (Customer Call Hot Line) or by completing their online form https://www.wafflehouse.com/contact-2/ and tell about your experience, request or suggestion.

I quit my job at Waffle House before payday & never got it,it was over a month ago so I figured it got sent back to corporate office

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

This issue seems to be quite popular with Waffle House. Unfortunately, the Waffle House Customer Support section does not provide sufficient details on how to follow up on the last paycheck.

Therefore, you should go to the restaurant where you worked and follow up with the manager. Put into consideration your contract terms whether you needed to give notice before you leave for you to qualify for payment of your last check.

Questions 20