3.9
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Instore eating 3 customers my 30 year old son, 4 year old granddaughter and me 66 yr old. Later another man came in sat on bathroom end. We ordered with a young man. First the the windows and outside of store window rims need power washing(has spider webs) But we ordered drinks son, grand got theirs and my water. I ordered decaf got it delivered as we were leaving in a togo cup. Our oder was put in and had started cooking. The manager comes out and starts yelling or barking orders on the line that everyone needs to be busy and preparing food or cleaning. 1st grands food got delivered hot, next sons food delivered hot fairly close together. Cooked good mind you!. But the barking so we had to hear and affected our diner or dining experience. I had ordered a salad it came just about when my omelet and sliced tomatoes came out. The side salad came out in a chef salad bowl. Because they didnt have a small one???? What food waste. Lettuce greens only. Then then the omelet came as a cheese omelet cooked nicely but i had order a cheesesteak omelet. If the young man had not been interupted we would have gotten my coffee that someone else had to make after the others had already gotten food. They were done by the time i got my food. Plus manager telling them people watching cameras of them doing nothing. Pulled the videos an watch our loving and pleasant dining experience. You need to call out employees short of an emercency backroom and training meetings. We were there from about 4:30 -515 on 10/4/18. Sat in middle table street side. We usually go in thus restaurant 3-4 times a month mostly on Sundays. And i even went twice during tge recent hurriane calling in praise to service and food. I have done many types of employment including food service, prep, waitress and management. Just so dissapointed. Won't be back to this store in awhile.. I will try one of the others if after i settle down.

Linda Summey