Ordered meal, was not what was ordered.Gave me 2/3 glass of tomato juice was told that's all they had.
Rest of meal was messed up, when told it was, Chris brought out half the order. We were expected to eat half a cold order and the rest hot.Told him we would pay for 5 of 6 pieces of bacon we ate and nothing else. Employee said what he wrote is what we ordered. We end up paying $22.14 for 5 pieces of bacon.
This is the second time we have been in this store and will not recommend it to anyone. Employee said the store number is not our business and can find it out ourselves. Paying for my meal is not an issue as I am a retired service member. If your employees can not perform their duties you need to look into this new store on Spencer in Pasadena, TX.
I will be investigating this issue further with this store.Please contact me on your next business day.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Food Service
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We went to outback to celebrate our daughters birthday with our granddaughter who is 4 tonight. We got there at 4:45 there were 8 people in the restaurant. 10..."
- "I was at the Waffle House in Hickory, NC, where i observed a server sweeping, serving, and mopping without washing her hands between each task, and not usong the Caution..."
- "My kids and i visited Applebees i Cartersvile May 5th 2016 Cinco De Mayo. I ordered the $5 quesadillas. I ate 2 and as I bit into the 3..."
- "It is taking several weeks just to receive my exchange order. The first time I called to do the exchange I was sent a confirmation by email; however, it did..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."