Ordered meal, was not what was ordered.Gave me 2/3 glass of tomato juice was told that's all they had.
Rest of meal was messed up, when told it was, Chris brought out half the order. We were expected to eat half a cold order and the rest hot.Told him we would pay for 5 of 6 pieces of bacon we ate and nothing else. Employee said what he wrote is what we ordered. We end up paying $22.14 for 5 pieces of bacon.
This is the second time we have been in this store and will not recommend it to anyone. Employee said the store number is not our business and can find it out ourselves. Paying for my meal is not an issue as I am a retired service member. If your employees can not perform their duties you need to look into this new store on Spencer in Pasadena, TX.
I will be investigating this issue further with this store.Please contact me on your next business day.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Food Service
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Cold as *** / nobody gives a *** place is filthy / hwy 18 jackson ms - food cold/ everybody wants to play Grabass rather than take care of the..."
- "Live in a small town south east of Dallas. ( Gun Barrel City). Ordered grilled chicken Caesar salad. Almost finish with it and I was chewing on something hard. Pulled..."
- "I'm so annoyed right now. I've tried our local Outback several times. Each time it gets worse. I gave it a break, and decided to give them another try. Attached,..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "Stay away from Legal Zoom!!! There is NO WAY to cancel services on your account. I tried to remedy the situation with my credit card but I guess I will..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."