Ordered meal, was not what was ordered.Gave me 2/3 glass of tomato juice was told that's all they had.

Rest of meal was messed up, when told it was, Chris brought out half the order. We were expected to eat half a cold order and the rest hot.Told him we would pay for 5 of 6 pieces of bacon we ate and nothing else. Employee said what he wrote is what we ordered. We end up paying $22.14 for 5 pieces of bacon.

This is the second time we have been in this store and will not recommend it to anyone. Employee said the store number is not our business and can find it out ourselves. Paying for my meal is not an issue as I am a retired service member. If your employees can not perform their duties you need to look into this new store on Spencer in Pasadena, TX.

I will be investigating this issue further with this store.Please contact me on your next business day.

Had an Experience with Waffle House?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Waffle House - Wafflehouse 72 grade Waffle House "Me and My wife was at the waffle house today on 5/4/2015. Where we came in and took our seat. as we were waiting to place our order, the manager..." Read more Review about Waffle House T-Bone Steak Dinner from Whitehall, Ohio Waffle House "Columbus Ohio North High Street Worthington Waffle House on their menu they have a t-bone steak dinner for 1165 you get hash brown solid t-bone steak and Texas toast the..." Read more Review about Waffle House Grilled Chicken Salad from Walnut Creek, California Waffle House "Union city GA. By far the nastiest place ever been in I ordered a grilled chicken salad ask for crackers and they told that they might be old might want..." Read more Waffle House - Review in Cafes and Restaurants category from Bellevue, Washington Waffle House "Omg what has happened to our friendly new waffle house on canton highway in marietta ga .....waited 20 minutes atill no service dirty dishes still sittin in front of us..." Read more Blue Bell Creameries - Mold in natural vanilla 1/2 gallon Blue Bell Creameries "we purchased two half gallon natural vanilla ice creams from Walmart on 7/21/17 and upon opening the one container we discovered there was mold on the container lid and in..." Read more Rise Broadband - Reliably *** Connection Rise Broadband "Ever wanted to get your mobile data limited, lose all connection to the internet, and get *** out of money at the same time? Now you can with Rise Broadbang,..." Read more Roche Bobois - Glass Transeo Dining Table Roche Bobois "We purchased a beautiful Transeo glass base dining table from Roche Bobois. The base has four pieces of industrial glass that crisscross. The four pieces are glued together in the..." Read more Lane Furniture - Supposedly Leather sofa plealing after 18 months Lane Furniture "We purchase a leather / vinyl sofa and matching recliner. The seating surfaces were suppose to be real leather (not bonded). After 18 months, the back is peeling. We only..." Read more