Waffle House - Review about Food Service

256 of 374 Waffle House reviews

Ordered meal, was not what was ordered.Gave me 2/3 glass of tomato juice was told that's all they had.

Rest of meal was messed up, when told it was, Chris brought out half the order. We were expected to eat half a cold order and the rest hot.Told him we would pay for 5 of 6 pieces of bacon we ate and nothing else. Employee said what he wrote is what we ordered. We end up paying $22.14 for 5 pieces of bacon.

This is the second time we have been in this store and will not recommend it to anyone. Employee said the store number is not our business and can find it out ourselves. Paying for my meal is not an issue as I am a retired service member. If your employees can not perform their duties you need to look into this new store on Spencer in Pasadena, TX.

I will be investigating this issue further with this store.Please contact me on your next business day.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Product or service
Food Service
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #545725

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Waffle House? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
256 of 374 Waffle House reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Waffle House. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Waffle House.
Filing a new complaint about
×