Columbus Ohio North High Street Worthington Waffle House on their menu they have a t-bone steak dinner for 1165 you get hash brown solid t-bone steak and Texas toast the TV on the picture in the menu looks like a t-bone and has a t-bone but the one that I received was a round steak with a round bone no T bone I immediately said this does not look like a t-bone and the waitress said it's cut differently but its the same state it is a t-bone first of all it's supposed to be 10 ounces this thin round steak with a round bone was probably no more than 6 to 8 ounces and then the bone was hugeI wanted to take a picture before I took a *** because it looks like a bike was missing it just was not a t-bone.I tried to get on their website to get ahold of someone but it was not working rights
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Quality of Food|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Waffle House T-Bone Steak Dinner
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "1800 N university in Lafayette is an anomaly. I came in two weeks ago and service food and conversation was great. Came in this morning. Eggs undercooked gravy like water..."
- "I live in North Carolina and was visiting my Aunt and Uncle in Charleston SC. Being in their late 80’s, they mostly get out only to doctors. I..."
- "This is the worst experience Ive ever had at a Golden Corral. I must comment on our hostess Sandra. Her customer service was AWESOME!! But she was clearly being over..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- " I bought a brand-new Turbo razor from Bert's first trip out and had a crankcase seal leaking took it in the service department everybody said oh yeah will take..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."
- "So i bought 2 Gronk Editions today before work. Halfway through the first one, there was some brown slimy tapeworm looking things on the rim. So i thought i had..."