This morning went to this waffle house.I ordered 2 patty melts with hashbrowns and eggs.
I ordered 1 orange juice and one water. Remind you my order was $26.13 and she put the drinks in coffee cups......I go to this location on a regular basis when I'm in tbe area. She put the drinks in a bag.....smh.
I went to drink my water and it was HOT!Burning my mouth, tongue and throat.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " I have been trying to contact Panera Bread through their contact email on their website for almost 2 weeks now and have received NO response. I had a horrible..."
- "I ordered an e-gift card on The Cheesecake Factory's website the morning of December 3, 2013. The website states that the recipient typically receives the gift within 2-4 hours; however,..."
- "Today I say to have breakfast might I add that I am pregnant and suffer from severe morning sickness this was what i was eating today my email address is..."
- "Paid the money up front as requested. Got the engine 3 days past time promised. Engine in horrible shape pics show broken parts and plastic pieces in cylinder heads. SW..."
- "I am a auto repair shop owner who has just got done dealing with Penn warranty company. Just want everyone to know this warranty company is a complete scam job..."
- "I checked in on monday aug 7tg aboht 1245 in rm219. By the time night came and the lights came on a bunch of black bugs came out. Bugs were..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."