filters
State:
City:
Product:

Waffle House - Today Show loved WH thought you would like to know

Today 9am est Today Show Thank you!

Waffle House - Poor service and order not right

Please have manager call me

Waffle House - Getting worse and worse

I used to eat at a Waffle House almost weekly but over the past seceral years I have watched them go steadily down hill. Today was the first time in over 5 years and the waffles are smaller, they charge for take out containers? WTH so isn’t that still cheaper then washing dishes (water and soap), and the labor for wiping the table and maybe cleaning the floor. I could keep going but I have wasted enough of my time. I will never visit a Waffle House again, I’m done!
1.4

Waffle House - Complant

Had lunch at store 1979 today and as I was eating one of the employees was putting a cleaning chemical down and proceeded to rinse it with a hose. The chemical along with the water was splashing on me and my food but also was splashing into the open container which housed other food.
1.5

Waffle House - Customer service

Waffle House Forest Park’s telephone has been down for over a year

Waffle House - Filthy

This restaurant is absolutely. Filthy!!! The entire inside needs to be bleached and power washed. The bathroom is rundown and dirty.. The cooking area is beyond disgusting.

Waffle House - Rude customer service

Helen and charles at store 1765 was both rude and when told the food was made wrong after the 4th time then she was rude to my daughter when trying to give the cook a tip as a vow of a good faith because the food that was actually made like it was ordered was good and i figured that it was due to a miss comunication with the waiter she was rude and sarcastic i will never eat there again if she is the cook/acting manager when i walk in
1.8
Reply to reviews
Call not answered, employee annette was yelling and bullying the other employess. I am a manager myself and i would never yell at my employees or even tolerate my employees yelling at each other. Everyone needs to qork but having to work in a hostile environment should...

Waffle House in Atlanta, Georgia - Fulton Industrial location

As a black person it is always an embarrassment when I experience the poor quality customer service in a franchise. The cooks are quite incompetent at this location. I ordered 2 eggs sunny side up, and got them over easy. I ordered my steak medium rare, and got it bloody rare. Why is it always that the quality of service in the black community with these franchises always subpar? I will not be going back.
1.6

Norcross, GA 30071
United States
Phone:
(770) 729-5700

Waffle House - Complaint Covington KY location doesnt answer the phone or will answer and leave phone off the hook

Over the past several months on numerous occaisions (more than 10 times) the Waffle House in Covington,KY either will not answer the phone or they pick up and leave the phone on the counter on the line and never come back to the phone. Everytime I go to the store and have to order there and wait 20-30 minutes, even though the store will have less than 10 customers at 2 or 3 tables and yet they will NOT take an order over the phone. This is some of the worst customer service I have ever experienced. When I confronted the manager the last time 2 months ago he got very hostile and denied what they repeatedly do.
3.7