map-marker Franklin, Tennessee

I was wrongly terminated from banned from fairview Tennessee

They wouldn't let me eat my coffee was bad and when I got up and left they said I was banned low low. !!!
natashia l

| map-marker Sacramento, California

EMPLOYEE WAS RUDEEEEE!!

Waffle House - EMPLOYEE WAS RUDEEEEE!!
Waffle House - EMPLOYEE WAS RUDEEEEE!! - Image 2

The employee when I walked in asked me was it for here or to go, I said to go, she said I will meet you at the register. I picked up a menu to look for the item I get when I eat Waffle House and I did not see it.

I asked the lady did they still have a hash brown bowl and she said NO I begin to look at the menu to see if it was something else I wanted because I havent had anything else from there and I SO HAPPEN TO SEE THE HASHBROWN BOWL IN THE BOTTOM CORNER, when I told her I see it she then say well you want lunch or breakfast I told her the breakfast hashbrown bowl with NO EGG. Her and the other customer a gentleman begin talking saying that add ons was $2 for each individual item. But I didnt understand why she was talking about what I wanted with him. I STATED I DID NOT CARE HOW MUCH IT WAS I NEVER ASKED A PRICE I WANTED IT THE WAY I ASKED from there it went left I asked for 1 pork chop she said they come as 2 I said can I order one she said NO i said its find because I DID NOT WANT 2 she said it $5 and some change I said.

NEVERMIND I DONT WANT TWO then EVERYTHING WENT LEFT SHE SAID WHATS WRONG WITH YOU !!! I let her know you are not letting me order your overtalking me and not listening to my order then the gentleman proceed to say she is trying to help you out and make it cheaper!!!

I NEVE ASKED FOR A CHEAP MEAL I HAVE MONEY TK PAY FOR WHAT J WANT I WORK HARD!!! I WAS HUNGRY AND COULD NOT EAT DUE TO THE LACK OF RESPECT FROM THE EMPLOYEE

Pros:
  • Employees need to be more patient
Cons:
  • Employee

Preferred solution: EMPLOYEE FIRED

User's recommendation: DONT GO TO THIS RESTAURANT

Guest

You had no business taking a picture of the customer and employee.

Guest

Yes, please fire this employee for trying to help the customer. You will banned from this restaurant before the employee gets the boot.

Guest

this is actually so funny i love how you put the guy trying to help out on blast too

Guest

You need to stay home and away from people. You sound like a piece of garbage. You have a lot of nerve talking to the worker like that.

View more comments (3)
Shawnte P Iib

| map-marker Union City, Georgia

I’m just trying to clear my name

Waffle House - I’m just trying to clear my name

My complaint is about,

I got a complaint put in on me January 9th 2024. This incident occurred on DECEMBER 23rd 2023. So 16 days later this customer decided to put in this complaint with and ALTERED /EDITED VIDEO along with it and in this complaint it says that I was going to to something to a customer food. Once I received the video which was altered. Im Not saying any of these things that this customer is saying that I said and along with that I dont even have no food in my hand. Now I know being to have been with this company since 2002 I know right from wrong but to claim I said this and to back it up with an altered and edited video is absurd to to me. Nobody investigated this incident and I just automatically got put on EFR. And Im trying to get in touch with Amanda who is the Manager over the EFR DIVISION SO I CAN EXPLAIN MY SIDE OF THE STORY.

Like I said I have the video and the complaint 2things that Im NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE BUT the people who sent it to me and yes it was management! Know that this is a *** All I want to do is to get pointed in the right direction to talk to someone about and to take me off EFR.

I uploaded the video and the complaint to show ppl how these customers goes around and get people fired! Because please someone please tell me where you hear this key word that I supposed to have had said!

I want to clear my NAME AND I WILL !

Im need to talk to AMANDA IN THE EFR DIVISION PLEASE!!

User's recommendation: 877 Union city Jonesboro rd Georgia has the worst customer service on 3rd shift ever

Tresa M Tnb

| map-marker Dickson, Tennessee

Complaint about food

Waffle House - Complaint about food
Waffle House - Complaint about food - Image 2
I came in got 4 order double hashbrown 2 with double all got a all star i ask for double hashbrown hot single ask double chuck got another order all star with out waffle scramble egg with cheese no cheese ask for a lg chili didnt get it got over charger 13$ for take out try calling the store cant get thur for a refund she took off extra 10 on my card i got my receipt

Preferred solution: Full refund

map-marker Silver Spring, Maryland

Unacceptable Service

Waffle House - Unacceptable Service

I went to the 3711 Ogeechee Rd. Savannah Georgia location.

The building appeared to be open with lights on upon preceded to the front door. The door was locked. It was a young man and a young woman that walked from the back area. The young man approached the grill and start wiping it down.

The young lady proceeded to go to the register and act as if she was doing something. And then she walks around the counter to the window and informed myself and three other customers that they were closed on the inside and that we could order takeout only.

I was always under the presumption that waffle House was a 24 hour open establishment. This is very unacceptable if it is something that was invented by the employees at waffle house and corporate is not made aware of.

Guest

Not all locations are 24 hours. A lo of them close at midnight now.

Guest

If there were only two people inside working, Id say whoever is in charge is well aware of the situation.

View more comments (1)
kevin d Obg

| map-marker Memphis, Tennessee

My food wasn't cook right

Waffle House - My food wasn't cook right
Waffle House - My food wasn't cook right - Image 2
Hour a melt, a fully loaded hash brown and why blueberry waffle and just prescribed legs. They charged me $37.20. And then they serve me on the first meal. Pass Browns with *** beans. Are you serious chunks of ham? It's just his horrible like it's not what we ordered. Why I wanna just subscribe with eggs with some cheese and some vegetables on. It didn't get that money back. So someone needs to call me
Bradlee Alr

| map-marker Atlanta, Georgia

Sorry service to high

Waffle House - Sorry service to high
18 dollars for regret, raising toast, and eggs, and a steak I never come back here again to eat and try me $17 to eat Grits, toast, and steak not even a T-bone surely keep your steak around

User's recommendation: Never in my come here again

Christina R Rgu

| map-marker Hampton, Georgia

Discrimination

Waffle House - Discrimination
Original review Oct 14, 2023

I came to waffle house parking lot because ez- pets were given low cost shots for dogs. I approached early so I could try to be first when I seen them pull up and I seen everyone getting online.

I walked over to ask a question I was standing to the side with my dog because hes a puppy, but he was bigger than the other dogs. Hes in heat and hes very *** so being around the female dogs got him really excited the whole time hes wagging his tail but that wasnt the issue the issue was when I asked the question to the man I say hey how are you? How do you guys do things here do you give out numbers so we can hold our place in line because I noticed the line was getting very long and I was here before a lot of folks and I dont want to be left not getting my dog shots so Im just curious do u know he didnt even turn around. He didnt give me no eye contact he didnt even acknowledge I was talking to him he ignored me the first time, so Im on the phone with my mom and I said wow this man just ignored me.

I think its mostly about the money and not about the pets.he over heard me I guess idk I said sir once again, what is the procedure his response , you dont have to get your shots you can leave I said sir that was really rude. All I was doing was asking a question he said I dont know what to tell you first come first serve so at this point, I try to approach someone at a higher power. When spoke to Vet she was like we dont have no power over that you have to speak to the lady at the table when I approached her, she already had her mind made up and said well if your dog is too excited, you need to put them in the car I said I wish the guy wouldve just said that because thats what I wouldve done from the beginning then the guy comes to the table and says I already told her Im not serving her I respond why are you treating me this way all Im doing is asking a question just because you guys are offering low cost vaccinations dont mean you can treat your customers as low cost people now I dont know if its because I was black or gay but I was treated very bad very rude very disrespectful. They yelled at me and told me if I dont get away from them as Im just explaining to them why I was on the side and I didnt want to be left out there speaking over me well were gonna call the cops.

Get your dog away for me get out of here get away from us were gonna call the cops , I said well my dad is a cop Im very respectful to people and the law but why would you call the cops just because Im asking a question u said that you already said not giving me the shots. So ok Ill leave but u cant force me to leave the property This is still waffle house you cant tell me to get off the property I eat here every morning and I get coffee food etc thats how I found out about the shots as Im walking away I put the story on Instagram to show everyone because everyone knows i rescue animals I feed the homeless so I know all my fans wouldve been shocked !! I was so upset crying for the way I was treated I sat in my car for 20 minutes. I got approached by 10 people that got their dog shots and they said and I quote oh my God Im so sorry you were treated that way if we could afford to go any other place we wouldve all walked away.

You shouldve never been treated that way just for asking a question and showing precaution by keeping your dog on his side, keeping him away from the female dogs so at that point, I knew I wasnt tripping because all those people were my witness. They all said were sorry and I said you dont have to apologize for someone else behavior but I do appreciate you guys approaching me and caring about the situation. Im writing you guys to say if you have people like this on your property trying to make money on your property they should treat your customers with respect we go to waffle house every day. We are great customers.

We shouldnt have to deal with another business coming on your property treating your customers like dirt , this is gay pride weekend. Honestly Im so hurt Im home crying and I dont even wanna leave my house. My mother always said that I was very sensitive and thats only because I care about people and animals More so animals because people always disappoint you!!!and I just want you guys to know what kind of people you are allowing to make money on your property. I shouldve never been treated like that or my dog I was very embarrassed and treated very unfairly.

I hope you guys , can do something about it.

Have a great day I appreciate you listening. Thank you.

Preferred solution: I feel if this business uses your parking lot they should treat ur existing customers with dignity and respect I’m extremely saddened by this experience!!

User's recommendation: This the guy that dismissed me for asking a simple question!! He was extremely rude !! I was discriminated on!!!

Guest

Waffle House offers low cost vaccinations??? And, if the man who told you to leave was a WH employee, then yes, he can tell you to leave.

Nicole K Ksn

| map-marker Palm Bay, Florida

I worked at store 806 Malabar road Palm Bay Florida

Waffle House - I worked at store 806 Malabar road Palm Bay Florida

Treating employees equally

Updated by user Dec 30, 2023

Well guys no update after multiple texts and calls management will not answer me I have gone above their heads and started an investigation what they did to me was wrong and allowing an employee to bully me what's wrong and not do nothing about it so now they're going...

Updated by user Dec 30, 2023

Well I want to both managers about the situation with the coworker nothing was done about it manager Tara knew that the employees husband was out there waiting on my husband even though I my husband picks me up with two children one has disabilities he's willing to...

Original review Dec 30, 2023
Each day I continue to be bullied by another employee named Rosa I ignored it for a long time my managers did nothing I went to both of them and nothing was done one day she thought my husband was outside speaking to a customer about her it had nothing to do about her so she had her husband come wait up there for my husband to pick me up who has two children in the car under the ages of eight to fight him now Christmas I was scheduled I've been sick all weekend prior I show up my manager sent me home sick I spent my night in the hospital I tried to send out messages they didn't go through my doctor's note says I'm out to the 28th I showed up on the 27th straight from the hospital because nobody answered my messages even though they did not go through so my manager Kayla fired me even though I have a doctor's note to the 28th so they let bullying happen and they don't follow medical procedures and managers hang out with employees outside of work
I even put my Dr note on there stating I was out tim the 28th how do I get fired the 27thnf9rn being late
Loss:
Pros:
  • Most
  • Amazing food
  • Open 24 hours if someone is in there

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: If you go to 806 from alibi road only ask for Bobby or carem

Jarron Wrf

| map-marker Moss Point, Mississippi

Absolutely disgusting

Waffle House - Absolutely disgusting
Waffle House - Absolutely disgusting - Image 2
Waffle House - Absolutely disgusting - Image 3
Our food was so bad!! First off, my husbands burgers bacon was so tough you couldnt bite through it.. secondly, my steak was as tough as rubber and very unappealing to the eye.. my toast was moosh and the waitress staff were rude.

User's recommendation: Don’t eat here!!

Brandy F Pyw

| map-marker Hapeville, Georgia

Complaints

Waffle House - Complaints
Waffle House - Complaints - Image 2

Me and my four grandchildren went to waffle house this morning to grab some breakfast Into enjoy our morning first thing when I got there. I said 15 minutes before somebody acknowledged me it was a table that was dirty available.

Once they finally acknowledged me they asked me was I and I said yes the girl clean the table off, but did not clean the seats off and I can see food on the seats and I asked her if she would clean She got an attitude she claimed it though. as I start to walk toward the table, I noticed two sausages and some other food under the table and I asked her politely if she could get somebody to sweep under the table she looked at me and said why whats the point you have four kids with you I was really confused on the fact that I had to sit on top of somebody elses mess and that she thought that was OK so I asked to speak to the manager it took her 15 minutes to Even come and talk to me when she finally came I explained to her what was going on and I asked her would you and your kids sit on top of somebody elses mess?

She looked at me and said Ive done it before so at this point I was like you have to be kidding me I told her Im a pain in customer and I dont feel like I have to and my grandkids sit on top of somebody elses mess that theyve made, so I went to a different waffle house and got wonderful service. Something should be done about that awful Customer service.

Preferred solution: I would like for the situation that happened to be addressed with the manager and the young lady that expected me to sit on top of somebody else’s mess!

User's recommendation: Do not go to that waffle house I believe it’s in Hapeville right next to a park literally

map-marker Opelika, Alabama

The waitress was very rude seeing it. I didn't have no money but for coffee and a tip.

Waffle House - The waitress was very rude seeing it. I didn't have no money but for coffee and a...
My friend and I walked In two waffle house on university In Huntsville, Alabama, it was raining, so We decided to have a cup of coffee. Get out of the rain for a few minutes walk in the waitress took one. Look at us, yes, we're homeless, but She judged just right away. Didn't even say good morning. Directed us to a chair set in against the wall. Said we could drank our coffee set in that Chair But other Then that the cook was awesome. So otherwise, this is real nice plot friendly. I'll give him another chance on a different day.

User's recommendation: Treat others how you would like to be Treated

yuhh.. nick nack paddywack

Scott P Bcq

Verified Reviewer

I will never go there again. For one your prices are outrageous truckstop Jess waffle house no no way.

There is no more detailed I do not like the waffle house at all finished thats it. Listen I do not like the waffle house I do not care to go to the waffle house the waffle house is *** simple do you understand very very disgusting very very vulgar and I will not go there again no matter what you say probably Im going to sue the place simple
Loss:
Pros:
  • There is no cons and pros and cons no nasty
Cons:
  • There is no cons and pros and cons no nasty

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: Do not go to the waffle house

Resolved
Kim P Hby
map-marker Birmingham, Alabama

Resolved: 0’you skater out of thatv

Updated by user Mar 16, 2024

Close it down.

Original review Mar 16, 2024
You people dont care about other .my busies and I go thar all the time . This new Waffle House should howve never been puppers Ed

User's recommendation: *** your Stites down

Daphne M Ayl

It charge me 2 times can u help put my $27 back on my card from store #199

Waffle House - It charge me 2 times can u help put my $27 back on my card from store #199
Ordered online please help and got charged 2 times.And u can email or call me 228213**** and thanks for reaching out

Preferred solution: Full refund

Featured
map-marker Conyers, Georgia

Food nasty burnt

Overcooked food nasty employees cussing waited over 20 minutes before took order asked for decaf coffee got regular everything was horrible still gave her 10 tip because that how make money and it was just upsetting was husband birthday just embarrassed he was very upset with service and the food so was i

User's recommendation: Never return

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article