filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show
....& IF by chance, they do decide to answer... (the 4th night in a row you've tried to call to place that order!!) after you say you're wanting to place an order To-Go, you get to hear- "Ugh, you're just gonna hafta hold on!" just so they can set the phone...

If you want their food that badly, go in person and made an order.

Tyler

I've tried to call this dam place 10 times for 1 hour never got a answer *** *** customer service

I didn't like
  • Waitress and cook stayed out side smoking
Reply to reviews
Waffle House - Experience with staff was horrible. THEY FOUND ME ON FACEBOOK TO HARRASS ME
This incident happened over this previous weekend, no I have not tried to contact them in fear that the manager that was involved would answer. My husband, friend and I had the WORST time at this restaurant. This was at one time our favorite Waffle House but we will...
5.0
Reply to reviews

Waffle House - Complaint and ive already email w/ pictures and not been contacted

January 20th- supposedly escalated to to managements. Oh 1 detail I forgot to add. When we went in and sat down (where the 4 chairs and “table”) are, that was filthy as well. The waitress said the last customer had been sitting there painting her finger nails. Excuse me?!?
1.5

Waffle House in Loganville, Georgia - Burnt my food and served it

Waffle House - Burnt my food and served it
I ordered on Friday night after the game as usual. This time they forgot my cheese egss and burned my hashbrowns. The onions in the hashbrowns were burned, and I ordered doubled covered and only got covered. I called to advise them, but they are temporarily not taking to go order calld. Or any calls for that matter. Very disappointed.
2.6
Reply to reviews
Call not answered, employee annette was yelling and bullying the other employess. I am a manager myself and i would never yell at my employees or even tolerate my employees yelling at each other. Everyone needs to qork but having to work in a hostile environment should...
Reply to reviews

Waffle House - Complaint Covington KY location doesnt answer the phone or will answer and leave phone off the hook

Over the past several months on numerous occaisions (more than 10 times) the Waffle House in Covington,KY either will not answer the phone or they pick up and leave the phone on the counter on the line and never come back to the phone. Everytime I go to the store and have to order there and wait 20-30 minutes, even though the store will have less than 10 customers at 2 or 3 tables and yet they will NOT take an order over the phone. This is some of the worst customer service I have ever experienced. When I confronted the manager the last time 2 months ago he got very hostile and denied what they repeatedly do.
3.7

Waffle House - Rude customer service

Helen and charles at store 1765 was both rude and when told the food was made wrong after the 4th time then she was rude to my daughter when trying to give the cook a tip as a vow of a good faith because the food that was actually made like it was ordered was good and i figured that it was due to a miss comunication with the waiter she was rude and sarcastic i will never eat there again if she is the cook/acting manager when i walk in
1.8

Waffle House - Complant

Had lunch at store 1979 today and as I was eating one of the employees was putting a cleaning chemical down and proceeded to rinse it with a hose. The chemical along with the water was splashing on me and my food but also was splashing into the open container which housed other food.
1.5

Waffle House in Atlanta, Georgia - Fulton Industrial location

As a black person it is always an embarrassment when I experience the poor quality customer service in a franchise. The cooks are quite incompetent at this location. I ordered 2 eggs sunny side up, and got them over easy. I ordered my steak medium rare, and got it bloody rare. Why is it always that the quality of service in the black community with these franchises always subpar? I will not be going back.
1.6

Phone:
(770) 729-5700
Featured

Waffle House - Bad food. Brunswick Georgia
When the waitress came to get out order it took a long time until she brought the drinks and there was only 6 people in the whole place. We had to ask her well why we waiting on our food can we have our drinks. Then when the food got there the grits have big lumps and the cheese and egg was burnt brown and the bacon was in pieces and most of all since the grits wasn't edible. I asked for hash browns, will the hash browns was half done and had black grease around it.
2.0