Covington, Louisiana
2.4

I want to inform you guys of a very serious problem at Waffle house 1858 in Covington, LA.

I have been in this restaurant many times over the years and I am still waiting for service that I would expect from Waffle House. The lady that waited on me was named Jessica.

I had to repeat my order 3 times and she still got it wrong. I could tell that she was under the influence of either drugs or alcohol because of her irate behavior. The guy at the grill was trying to cook and pick up her slack. I do not understand how she still has a job and I will not be going back because of this.

She was rude and her speech was slurred. The only bright side to my experience is that the cook did a wonderful job of cooking my food.

His name is Ray....you guys should get more like him. He ought to be manager because the manager that is there now listened to my complaint and did nothing.....

Product or Service Mentioned: Waffle House Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Waffle House Pros: Cook did an awesome job of cooking my food.

Comments

So basically what you are saying is, Jessica is much hotter than you and took your man away! You transparent stup*d cow!

I hope this Jessica kicks your fatazz and sues you for libel and defamation! YOU are a rotten person!