Chippenham Square Shopping Center, 7497 Midlothian Turnpike, Richmond, VA 23225, USA
1.2
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

The waitress flat out told another coworker that she was not going to take my family's offer because i turned the booth down to take my food to go. because the business was very busy there was no where to sit to eat in.

A waitress by the name of aaliyah asked Angela to take the to go order. She then stated that there was a booth on the end... I then told her we want our food to go. She then acted as if i said something wrong or offensive to her and walked away.

My family and i waited another 10 minutes. Aaliyah asked me did she take my order i told her no... She asked Angela to get the order. Angela then said "No someone else is gonna have to get that order because im not taking it" I asked to speak to the manager on duty...

She came to speak to me after another ten minutes has passed.

At this time i didnt want the food i just want the poor customer service addressed. And i left there not feeling that the issue would be taken care of

Product or Service Mentioned: Waffle House Waiter.

Comments

It's because they weren't going to get a tip, if you got it to go. I would have said I'll give you a couple bucks if you'll just take the d@mn order.