12020 Standiford Plaza Dr, Louisville, KY 40229, USA
2.0
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

My husband and I ordered our meal together. The waitress brought his foid to the table went back ti thevgrill to get my food, not knowing it had not even been cooked.

So they started cooking my meal she was going to give us a discount because I was going to have to wait on my food. Another waitress came and told her she had to ask the manger first, so she did. He, Eric, told her no she could not give us a discount. So I ask that he come out of the office and speak with us and he said and I quote " tell them if they don't want to wait on her food they can pay their bill and leave".

So needless to say I was very shocked. Went up to pay my ticket even though we did not eat, they never brought me my food, and was told by two older waitresses to leave and not worry about my bill. Yes I did not eat nor did I pay any money. But what store manager of any kind would say something like that to a paying customer.

I don't care if you personally are having a bad day or not, you do not aporoach a unsatisfied customer that never got food that was ordered, wuth that type of attitude. We druve 12 miles out of our way to eat at this particular store, never ever again. It was all just so uncalled for. Oh yeah this is the Waffle House at Standiford Plaza Dr.

in Louisville, Ky. 40299

Product or Service Mentioned: Waffle House Manager.

Comments