The Waffle House on Hwy 78 and Grayson Pkwy.in the Snellville area we visited this evening is filthy!

We sat down to a dirty table and the server finally came over and did not offer to clean the table. He just proceeded to put the silverware on our dirty table. The floors were absolutely nasty as were the restrooms. We decided not to order food and went on to the Loganville Ga.

location. We used to go to this particular Waffle House at least once a week. No more. We heard from the Loganville, Ga.

location tonight that they have heard of the disgusting conditions at the above location.Waffle House #1704.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Waffle House. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Waffle House.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Waffle House to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Waffle House?

Comments

Waffle House - Sanitary Conditions Review from Thornton, Colorado Waffle House "Floors and not clean .. Seats where not clean.. Server was not welcoming and did come back to see how we were doing.. Very upset with the group of people..." Read more Waffle House - Steak Review from Whitehall, Ohio Waffle House "Columbus Ohio North High Street Worthington Waffle House on their menu they have a t-bone steak dinner for 1165 you get hash brown solid t-bone steak and Texas toast the..." Read more Waffle House - Sanitary Conditions Review Waffle House "Arrived at the restaurant at 9:05. My husband placed the order while I was in the car. Well after 15 minutes, I asked our waitress can we have some coffee...." Read more Waffle House - Sanitary Conditions Review from Mckenna, Washington Waffle House "I visited a waffle house in galveston, texas. This place was feelthy, dirty. The back cooking area had trash, dirty cleaning raggs, and dirty tables with custoners wairing. I will..." Read more Jjshouse - DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY Jjshouse "I ordered 4 dresses for my sons wedding. Their sizing is not US sizing (probably 2 sizes smaller - at least- than US sizing). No where on their site do..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more Huddle House Oakland Tn - This Huddle House is going down the tubes. Huddle House Oakland Tn "Unclean. Not a clean table in the building. Dead flies on tables and windows. There is no management. No staff. Can barely get a new employee to stay a week...." Read more Capital One - Rewards Customer Service Capital One "I am very displeased with the customer service in the rewards program. On August 30 i called to have my flight re-booked to hurricane Harvey, the Agent offered me a..." Read more