1.3
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

My Wife and I visited your store 1995 on Dacula RD in Dacula GA this evening and were VERY unhappy with the entire experience.We got no greeting at all when we entered and even when the server came to our booth, all he said was "You ready to order?" with no smile and no personality at all.

The restaurant was not clean. There was something on the floors that was so slippery I almost fell and there was food from previous customer(s) on the table and the benches we sat at. My wife ordered a pecan waffle and bacon well done. (Should be the house specialty) but after two attempts was served a half done waffle with a cluster of nuts in the very center and nowhere else, which we promptly returned.

Her bacon was not well done so we sent that back also. My order of a Cheesesteak melt with Hashbrowns, covered, smothered and topped had bread burned at the edges and soggy with butter in the center. The hashbrowns came with no chili so they went back. We got no apology for the terrible service or the food and no thank you when we left.

The entire thing was a disaster and we will not be visiting there again, EVER. It would seem to us that the entire staff should be re-trained and the place should be closed until it can be cleaned from top to bottom.

The restaurant inspector would have a long day if he stopped in there.I paid $13.85 for a cup of coffee and a coke..........never again!

Reason of review: Poor customer Service and bad quality cleanliness.

I didn't like: Read review.

Had an Experience with Waffle House?

Comments