My dad and I went to at Waffle House and we sat down and waited to get waited on.We both placed our orders and waited.

We both finally got our food but they for got two things that dad ordered and undercooked the bacon. He got the bacon back cooked perfectly but they still forgot his coffee and his waffle. He got the coffee but still no waffle. We waited and dad asked for the waffle again and the waitress said she "forgot" about it.

Then when asked for our ticket and had to wait for five minutes for our ticket.

My dad and I will no longer be eating at Waffle House in Brookhaven, MS anymore.It is Cracker Barrel, IHOP or nothing.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Waffle House. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Waffle House.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Waffle House to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Waffle House?

Comments