My family and I recently visited the Waffle House in Middletown Delaware.We sat down at our table I then went to get the child seat for my youngest.

When I returned to the table the male worker asked my wife and daughter what they would like to drink. He then walked away to talk to a friend without finishing our drink order. There was only three groups of people in the restaurant including ourselves and the family finishing there meal. we decided to leave after ten minutes of no drinks and the female walking by several times without speaking to us.

One of the biggest factors was when another person came in and had his order taken and drink served to him. I travel very often and refer to Waffle House as a staple of my diet. It's unfortunate that I received such a horrible experience from the location closest to our home. when we headed out the door the female took it upon herself to laugh and tell us to a have a good day.

I really would like to talk to someone over this situation. I apologize for having to take my family's buisness elsewhere today.

I am normally more then satisfied with the entire Waffle House experience.Sincerely your valued customer of well over ten years

Had an Experience with Waffle House?

Comments

Waffle House - Sanitary Conditions Review from Mckenna, Washington Waffle House "I visited a waffle house in galveston, texas. This place was feelthy, dirty. The back cooking area had trash, dirty cleaning raggs, and dirty tables with custoners wairing. I will..." Read more Waffle House Breakfast Review from Houston, Texas Waffle House "Today I say to have breakfast might I add that I am pregnant and suffer from severe morning sickness this was what i was eating today my email address is..." Read more Waffle House - Manager Review from New Bern, North Carolina Waffle House "We generally like Waffle House and make a point to stop there in our travels. We like the food and generally the service. Unfortunately when stopped in today for breakfast..." Read more Waffle House Grilled Chicken Salad Review from Walnut Creek, California Waffle House "Union city GA. By far the nastiest place ever been in I ordered a grilled chicken salad ask for crackers and they told that they might be old might want..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more Picture People - Horrible! Picture People "Hello my name is Gina, over the years I've taken pictures with the company mainly at 2 locations. One in Orland Mall which is located in Illinois and the other..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Charged $98.44 for shipping. Northern Tool And Equipment "Went to local store they didn't have part i needed, so we looked up the one I needed in the NT catalog and ordered it. I was told that I..." Read more Lexus - Dangerous design+airbags failed to deploy Lexus "Hybrid CT200h doesn't have a "park" setting on the gear shift. Car must be turned off. Unfortunately, a new driver in this car would not know that. In this case,..." Read more