My family and I recently visited the Waffle House in Middletown Delaware.We sat down at our table I then went to get the child seat for my youngest.

When I returned to the table the male worker asked my wife and daughter what they would like to drink. He then walked away to talk to a friend without finishing our drink order. There was only three groups of people in the restaurant including ourselves and the family finishing there meal. we decided to leave after ten minutes of no drinks and the female walking by several times without speaking to us.

One of the biggest factors was when another person came in and had his order taken and drink served to him. I travel very often and refer to Waffle House as a staple of my diet. It's unfortunate that I received such a horrible experience from the location closest to our home. when we headed out the door the female took it upon herself to laugh and tell us to a have a good day.

I really would like to talk to someone over this situation. I apologize for having to take my family's buisness elsewhere today.

I am normally more then satisfied with the entire Waffle House experience.Sincerely your valued customer of well over ten years

Had an Experience with Waffle House?

Comments