Product: Waffle House Coffee Clear all filters (0 of 7 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:
Today i ordered a togo coffe, with creamer, from the waffle house on roswell road, in buckhead. I ingested more than 1/2, while in my truck before realizing that some strange substance, was trying to come through the little slit in the lid. I pulled my truck over, to...
1.3
I didn't like
  • Read review
Reply to reviews
That being said, I can tell you that Waffle House is always glad to see you. Always greeted nicely. The staff tends to be around for a long time. You can count on the food being served on clean plates, the coffee is hot and tastes good. I'm not much if a coffee person.

Take your blood pressure meds. You have become delusional due to high blood pressure.

5.0

Waffle House - Awful service

In early am i get charged 225 for coffee later am its 0ver 300 service is terrible at 5th st charlottesviile on 3rd shift
Cleanliness

Waffle House - Awful coffee

I have always eat breakfast at the waffle houses . The coffee was fabulous. Now they have changed from fresh ground to some cheap nasty stuff that you can't add enough sugar to make it tast decent. So now I will be finding me a new place to eat breakfast every morning
#1206032
Reply to reviews

Waffle House - The new coffee is trash.

I have been coming to Waffle house for 40+ years. The coffee is going to make me find somewhere else.
#1196283

Waffle House - New coffee

I guess the new owners of Waffle House has decided to start making all kind of new changes and first of all they started off with ground fresh coffee now they come in a bag which is the worst tasting coffee I think I've ever had in my life they are going to be losing my business and I have been going to The Waffle House ever since I can remember and I'm 57 years old I'm pissed
2.8
Allergens Information
Quality of Food

Waffle House - Awful

A regular at Waffle House for 50 years!! Service at Waffle houses are decreasing!!! Got cold and old coffee this morning!! Server never returned!!! Unacceptable!!!!!
2.3