2.3
Quality of Food

I'm a.Big waffle house fan but had the Worst experience ever last night at the one on hwy 96 warner robins ga.

There were eight adults and two kids. There was no other people there. We didn't get coffee for close to 15 mins after ordering. Waitress hands my grandbaby candy that she was eating while we were trying to get coffee .

Food orders were all wrong and cold . Hash browns were hard flat dark brown. Eggs cold . She blamed it on cook.

Other waitress was sitting at counter buttering bread No gloves with bread out in open . Was horrible . then I feel nauseous then throw up after getting home. Ketchup tasted sour.

I've been in many a WH with it packed with people and food and service was excellent.

Just thought you should know I won't be going back to a WH for a while.And to think what we paid for this kind of food and service

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Waffle House. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Waffle House to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Waffle House waffle house coffee for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Waffle House?

Comments