Hollywood, South Carolina

My was to be wife has cancled me the same night she worked 2 doubles back to back.And a old friend of hers when by her job a told her i was cheating on her, so she.

Came to her mothers home where i sleep with her and my was to be step son. ,and made her mine up and canced our wedding.He went to the job,many time ,but she ,being Eboney M . Your master grill cook had time to make a bad choice and end our soon to be marriage.My x,being Ebony M. also had to put up with harastment from management.

and other employees . My marrage has ended and i dont know why.. I. Got ingage with her last month at her job in on hwy 17 and johnsisland road, Very own Waffle House.

Everytime i ask whats going on she is so tired and fustrated she bring what happen at the job to her mom, and to the family.I plant a small farm with my grannie to me to plant for Miss J.annie Mitchell ,i planted,watermelon,cannolope, okra,corn,the to type of squish .ect, you can say everything look like a veg. She was my friend, my lover ,and she mite be the mother of my child also. Since we got engage a few of her co. Worker also,names i dont.

know and dont care to know.Get on your job Might Copr.office.

This person wrote the review cook from Waffle House. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Waffle House to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Waffle House for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Waffle House?

Comments