I have contacted the Board of health, The Attorney Generals office, e-mailed three times and phoned in two times. That was about a month ago. Waffle House is yet to contact me.

I complained about the waffle House in Mesa Arizona on McKlellips Rd.

That the cook may of tampered with my food that made me six for a day and a half.

Looked like a burger snot was put on the bottom of my BLT.

I did complain and show the waitress and than the female manager statered to yell at me "What's your problem"

Than they over billed me for the food intentionally.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of food made me sick. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "food made me sick" of waffle house manager. Waffle House needs to "dismissial of both the cook and manager on duty at that time. letter of applogy for not contacting me sooner, find out why no one investigated" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned waffle house manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Waffle House.

Had an Experience with Waffle House?

Comments

Waffle House is one of the only restaurants where the food is cooked in view of customers. I doubt they did anything to your food, and how do you know what "burger snot" looks like? What is that?