Adairsville, Georgia
1.5
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Adairsville waffle house in ga, I started a job there about 2 weeks ago after the got my social wrong didn't pay me when there where exposed. To and then called me in on my day off to yell at me over food they made there that's was not on the menu.

Need less to say I told her ty for the opportunity and walked out.... after this I've made a report and even took video of the event.

I've been called bye 4diffrent managers that have been nothing but rude questioning me and saying they find it hard to believe my reps on to this was I don't need you to believe me sir I have video and so do you after that I've called IRS to deal with my social problems and I'm taking my video to the social media I know it was not a great job and I walked away with my head healed high.I have a beautiful home child and husband who takes care of us bye no means did I have to deal with that treatment and I feel awful for the women who have to deal with this because the need for jobs is so high. Someones got to step up we must learn respect again thank you for your time stay strong lady justice will be served.

Product or Service Mentioned: Waffle House Customer Care.

Comments

Maybe if you learned to spell and write correctly to form a competent sentence, it wouldn't of happen to you