2.5
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Called in on mothers day to place an order for a grilled chicken melt as i ALWAYS do, and this lady that answered the phone says "you can not order chicken over the phone".

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Waffle House. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Waffle House to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Waffle House and waffle house customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Waffle House?

Comments

Waffle House - Sanitary Conditions Review from Mckenna, Washington Waffle House "I visited a waffle house in galveston, texas. This place was feelthy, dirty. The back cooking area had trash, dirty cleaning raggs, and dirty tables with custoners wairing. I will..." Read more Waffle House - Sanitary Conditions Review from Thornton, Colorado Waffle House "Floors and not clean .. Seats where not clean.. Server was not welcoming and did come back to see how we were doing.. Very upset with the group of people..." Read more Waffle House - Sanitary Conditions Review from Ridgeland, Mississippi Waffle House "Cold as *** / nobody gives a *** place is filthy / hwy 18 jackson ms - food cold/ everybody wants to play Grabass rather than take care of the..." Read more Waffle House Grilled Chicken Salad Review from Walnut Creek, California Waffle House "Union city GA. By far the nastiest place ever been in I ordered a grilled chicken salad ask for crackers and they told that they might be old might want..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more Chopretail - So far the worst and don't think it will get better. Chopretail "I PURCHASED ALTOIDS AND THOUGHT I WAS GETTING A BETTER DEAL BUT FOUND OUT THE PRICE WAS FOR 2 AND NOT 12. THE 2 WAS FROM CHOPRETAIL ON THE WALMART.COM..." Read more My Perfect Resume - I Had No Problem Canceling My Perfect Resume "If you try to cancel online you have to do it through the desktop version of their site if you're on mobile (or just do it on a laptop or..." Read more